Romania is the country with most winners that took the stage at IAA Inspire Awards, a gala during which the Effie 2015 Global trophies were also offered.
Felix Tataru, Senior VP IAA Global and President GMP Group, was awarded within IAA Champions category, as a reward for his contribution to the global marketing and communication industry. Nicoleta Deliu and Ioana Sigarteu are the other two Romanians awarded during the gala, within Young Leader category, for the achievements obtained together with IAA Young Professionals Romania.
Effie 2015 Global Awards and IAA Inspire Awards took place during the “What’s Coming Next?| Behind The Headlines” conference, organized by IAA Global in London, on May 18th. The event reunited important international marketing and communication professionals and hosted over 200 participants from 25 countries.
IAA Inspire Awards were created to celebrate IAA members who have achieved leadership excellence and contributed their vision, ideas, efforts and services to the advancement of the IAA and contributed their professional expertise and inspired the marketing communications industry locally, regionally and globally.
Our IAA Champion Inspire Awards recognize those with longer, distinguished service to the association and the industry as demonstrated by those receiving the awards. We are also delighted to honor Young Leaders – these young stars have demonstrated leadership and commitment – not just in their day jobs but in their capacity to volunteer to grow and develop the IAA around the world. The IAA has a very clear focus on talent – whether inside the classroom or in the office! So we look forward to the continued growth of our IAA Young Professional communityFaris Abouhamad,IAA Chairman and World President
- Bob Amberg – National Geographic Magazine USA
- Fredrik Boreström – Odyssey – Phunware UK
- John Chacko – LeapEd Services Sdn Bhd Malaysia
- Lance de Masi – The American University in Dubai UAE
- Joseph Ghossoub – G&Co. Developments UAE
- Michaela Huber – OMV AG Austria
- Rony Jazzar – IMagic group Lebanon
- Takeshi Mori – Dentsu Inc. Japan
- Sheba Nandkeolyar – MultiConnexions Australia
- Ramesh Narayan – Canco Advertising Pvt Ltd. India
- Fernando Ocana – Tapsa /Y&R, Spain
- Srinivasan Swamy – R K SWAMY BBDO Pvt Ltd. India
- Felix Tataru – GMP Group Romania.
- Katie Cawdery – Bloomberg LP UK
- Nicoleta Deliu – BCR, member of Erste Group, Romania
- Djordje Jankovic – Leo Burnett Serbia
- Aleksandra Lacka – ZenithOptimedia USA
- Melhem A Rechdan – OMT Lebanon
- Daniel Richardson – Yahoo!7 Australia
- Ioana Sigarteu – TotalSoft Romania.
This year the IAA is proud to initiate the IAA Inspire Awards to salute the leadership and vision of our members and their achievements on the world stage. Our global footprint in over 40 countries worldwide gives IAA members the scope and scale to make a significant contribution towards stimulating, enhancing and building the marketing communications industry worldwide. As Chairman of the IAA Inspire Awards Judging Councils I am happy to pay tribute to the inaugural group of 20 honorees, at senior executive and young professional levels who have been selected to receive the “Champion” and “Young Leaders” awards
Chairman IAA Inspire Awards