Romanian edition of IAB MIXX Awards, scheduled to take place on June 11th, during ICEEfest, announced the members of the jury who will select the best Romanian digital campaigns from those competing at the third edition of the awards.
The jury includes professionals renown for their expertise in Romanian digital communication sector and for their experience in launching and managing campaigns for local or international brands, but also marketing directors for brands with an active presence in Romanian digital environment.
The jury includes:
- Katharina Bota – Chief Operations Officer Burda,
- Calin Rotaruș – Owner, BCCR (Calin Rotarus Communication Bureau)
- Cristian Ignat – PPC Marketing Manager 2Parale,
- Vasile Alboiu – Creative Director SeniorHyper,
- Silviu Toma – Associate Partner Microanalytics,
- Doru Panaitescu – Outdoor trainer @Wildscapes & consultant @Marketeer.ro,
- Ionut Oprea – Manager Standout & Facebrands & President IAB Romania,
- Gabriel Patru – Head of Strategy MEC & VP IAB Romania,
- Ana-Maria Bogdan – General Manager R/GA,
- Sergiu Gruita – Media Leader SEE @P&G,
- Andra Monica Barchi – Digital Manager & Digital Integration Manager Philips South District,
- Julien Ducarroz – Chief Commercial Officer Orange,
- Robert Anghel – Head of Digital @ING Bank Romania,
- Raluca Alexandrescu – Marketing Manager Mega Image.
The judging process will include 2 stages, one online and another during a jury meeting that will see the winners designated.
The main criteria for winners’ selection consider strategy, idea’s creativity, execution, implementation and results, both from visibility’s point of view and when it comes of using efficiently the invested budget.
The deadline to enter projects and campaigns to IAB MIXX Awards Romania is June 6th.
The winners of the local IAB MIXX Awards will be recommended for IAB MIXX Award Europe and IAB MIXX Awards US, with the participation to the national competition offering agencies and companies the chance of international recognition for their digital campaigns.
IAB MIXX Awards Romania is organized under the licence and respecting the standards imposed by IAB US. Similar competitions take place in several countries in the world, including Belgium, Turkey, Poland, Italy or Spain