CohnandJansen JWT won the Romanian Grand Effie with “Purity Test” for Aqua Carpatica (Valvis Holding). On this win, Andrei Cohn, Creative Director & Managing Partner of the Romanian agency said:
I want to thank to our clients, who trusted solutions less verified. The confirmation that the safe road isn’t the only one started at Internetics and continued to Effies
The same campaign got Gold in Non-alcoholic beverages category and a Bronze in Brand Experience. Moreover, CohnandJansen JWT also scooped a Silver in Non-alcoholic beverages for Jacobs 3in1 and “Full-passion job”, made in partnership with Atelieru.ro for Mondelez
I am very happy for the recognition received by Purity Test campaign and I must say that the credits goes equally to the client, for vision and courage
Deputy Creative Director CohnandJansen JWT.
The teams who worked on the awarded campaign included:
- CohnandJansen JWT: Creative Director – Andrei Cohn, Deputy Creative Director – Alex Negoescu, Senior Strategic Planner – Raluca Iacob, Account Director– Arina Stoenica, Account Executive – Oana McGinley, Client Service Director – Ina Simion, Digital Project Manager – Raluca Diaconu, Head of Digital Strategy – Monica Radulescu, Web Designer – Cosmin Nicola, AV Production Director – Ilinca Dumitrescu.
- Valvis Holding: Jean Valvis– President, Valentina Vesler– PR & Communication Manager, Claudia Tocila – Online Communication Manager.
We want to thank to the entire strategy and creative team from CohnandJansen JWT, first for their profound understanding of Aqua Carpatica’s brand philosophy. The won awards represent both our reconfirmation as innovators in the field and the reward for the corroborated efforts of the agency and our company and I will sincerely want to thank to the sales team also, as it helped to concept’s implementation and to achieving extraordinary market results
PR & Communication Manager Valvis Holding.
For Jacobs 3in1, the teams working on the campaign included
- CohnandJansen JWT: Creative Director: Andrei Cohn, Copywriter: Adina Stanescu, Art Director: Octavian Budai, Strategic Planner: Ana Maria Olaru, Client Service Director: Ruxandra Savulescu, Account Manager: Cristina Bedreaga, Account Executive: Elena Toader, Head of Digital Strategy: Monica Radulescu, Digital Project Manager: Raluca Diaconu, Production Director – Ilinca Dumitrescu.
- atelieru.ro: Robert Capraru – Digital Art Director, Neli Morut – Digital Graphic Designer, Vlad Paun CTO.
- Mondelez: Marketing Manager: Cristina Mosteanu/ Marius Viju, Senior Brand Manager: Raluca Velcu, Junior Brand Manager: Anca Mitoseru.
It was a very good night, beyond any expectations. We entered three cases and went home with four awards. After we won several prizes at Internetics last year, this year we were happy to get Grand Effie and we hope to remain a constant presence at festivals
Head of Digital & Senior Strategic Planner CohnandJansen JWT.
This is the first big success in our partnership with CohnandJansen JWT – a Silver Effie – and we are proud of it. We wish to continue in a rhythm at least as intense as until now
Chief Technology Officer, atelieru.ro.
We are very happy for this prize… I must admit we wanted it a lot. The campaign (…) was based on a daring strategic approach, a creative idea and a communication mix perfectly adapted to our target consumer,w hich contributed to achieving the wanted sales results. Moreovor, we worked nicely with the agency, we trusted one another and together we managed to start a special project
Senior Brand Manager Jacobs 3in1.