Red Apple, the biggest international advertising festival in Russia scheduled to take place on December 10th-11th, issued a call for entries to creatives throughout the world.
The festival, which reached its 25th edition, has a jury that will be presided by Leo Burnett Middle East and North Africa’s Chief Creative Officer Bechara Mouzannar.
Handling 11 offices in 10 countries, he received over the last 4 years over 700 international and regional awards: 20 Grand Prixs, gold and silver prizes at festivals such as Cannes Lions, Golden Drum, the Clio Awards, D&AD, The One Show, Cresta, New York Festivals, John Caples’, Epica, The Cup, Loerie, Dubai Lynx, MENA Cristal and Effie awards.
The jurors joining Mouzannar in selecting this year’s Red Apple winners are:
- Nadya Kirillova, Creative Director, DENTSU Tokyo
- Richard Brim, Creative Director, adam&eve DDB London
- Chacho Puebla, Executive CD, Lola/LOWE Madrid
- Alexey Meshkov, Creative Director, Instinct BBDO Group Russia
- Kitty Lun, Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, LOWE China
- Alexander Zagorsky, Creative Director, Depot WPF Russia
- Sa’ad Hussein, Chief Creative Officer and Executive Director, TBWA\Kuala Lumpur
- Mike Sutherland, Creative Director, AMV BBDO England
- Szymon Rose Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
- Ali Shabaz, Chief Creative Officer, GREY GROUP Indonesia
- Kenny Blumenschein, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather Düsseldorf
- Prangthip Seelos, Executive Creative Director, CREATIVE JUICE Thailand
- Kien Ong, Executive Creative Director, Y&R Сhina
In total, the members of the jury gathered together, over the time, more than 200 Cannes Lions awards.
Apart from the usual categories including Advertising Campaigns, Indoor Advertising, Print Advertising, and Outdoor Advertising, TV and Film has been expanded to include Fashion Film which is both a commercial, art-house cinema and fashion shooting for a magazine, when the designer becomes the customer of campaign, and another sub-category, Media and Entertainment.
The festival is also giving out a set of new special awards including Independent Agency of the Year, Media Person of the Year, Best Production and For the Good–to be awarded to works done for charity and non-profit.
The deadline for entries is October 30th. More info on how to enter and festival’s fees are available on Red Apple’s website.