Romanian festival Internetics announced the componence of its 2015 jury, which reunites 22 online marketing specialists and is leaded by Tony Högqvist, Executive Creative Director & Founder Perfect Fools Sweden.
As a first in festival’s history, the selected members of the jury were able to invite their equals from European marketing departments to judge together the works entered in the competition and meet, with this occasion, Romanian market and the digital agencies active locally.
The jury includes:
- Alin Zainescu – Co Founder Lovelty
- Andreea Munteanu – Brand Manager Absolut – Pernod Ricard Romania
- Andrei Lascut – Senior Brand Builder
- Bogdan Savonea – CEO The Pole
- Ciprian Postelnicu – Head of Media Department Telekom Group Romania and Gerhard Louw – Senior Manager International Media Deutsche Telekom AG
- Corina Iordache – Digital Marketer Kiss FM, Magic FM, Rock FM
- Crina Tenovici – Head of Data and b2b Communication Orange Romania
- Florin Pravai – Agency&Youtube Lead Google Romania and Iwona Piwek – Branding Solutions and Innovations Lead CEE&GR Google
- Iuliana Nedelcu – Senior Marketing Activation Manager My Coke The Coca-Cola Company
- Laura Barbu – Brand & Marketing Communication Director Vodafone Romania
- Marilena Birliga – Senior Marketing Manager Provident Financial
- Monica Eftimie – Chief Marketing Officer KFC, Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Delivery & Paul Romania and Monica Pool – Marketing Director KFC Central & Eastern Europe
- Radu Acsinia – Social Media Executive Samsung Electronics European HQ
- Ruxandra Mocanu – Marketing Manager South Eastern Europe Discovery Networks CEEMEA and Stephen Royle – Creative Director Discovery Networks CEEMEA
- Sergiu Gruita – South East Europe Media Leader Procter&Gamble
- Simona Hancu – Marketing Manager Romania, Hungary, Moldova HTC CEE
- Valentina Vesler – Communication & PR Director Valvis Holding
- Victor Kapra – Independent Online Consultant & Freelance Journalist.
In judging the entries, the members of the jury will consider concept and strategy, integration in brand’s communication strategy, efficiency, design, interactivity or content.
The agencies and online divisions from clients, along with the companies developing or benefiting of digital projects can still enter their works into the competition until October 21st. Entries can be submitted online, by October 21st, on www.internetics.ro.
Starting last year, the competition’s categories are Culture, Communities, Web, Social Media, Mobile, Digital Brand Experience and Interactive Campaigns.