The 25th edition of Red Apple took place in Moscow on December 10-11 and brought together representatives of advertising industry, journalism, design and IT talked about major trends of development of creative industry, and the expert jury awarded the most worthy advertising works both from Russian and international agencies.
The educational program of the festival has been visited by almost 3,000 people, over 150 speakers have performed, 60 lectures and discussions have taken place, excluding the ceremonies and the first rock-festival among the advertising agencies 99FEST.
The awards were decided from a total of 898 cases submitted by 198 agencies from 29 countries. The jury awarded to Instinct the Agency of the Year title, while Voskhod scooped The Best Independent Agency title.
Network Agency of the Year went to Leo Burnett, while Procter & Gamble was designated Advertiser of the Year. Reflex Production was designated The Best Production Studio, while English Leo Burnett office and “Suffocation” were given the Special Prize For Good. Andrew Popov and Dmitry Maseykin were selected as winners of Young Creators contest, with One-click education, made on a competition brief given by the Moscow administration.
Grand Prix Red Apple 2015:
- Agency Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam. Work “Imagine” for S7 Airlines. Category “ TV advertising”
- Agency Leo Burnett Beirut. Work “Lebanon4sale”. Category “Social advertising”
- Agency Instinct. Work “MOSCOW REAL GIRLS – INSTAPOSTERS”. Category “Promo campaigns”
- Agency Leo Burnett Chicago, London, Toronto. Work “#LikeAGirl”. Category “Digital advertising (campaigns)”
- Agency BBDO Group. Work “The Banner That Makes You Like Banners”. Category “Media Projects”
- Agency Leo Burnett London. Work “Suffocation”. Category “DM-materials and souvenirs”
The full list of winners is available on Red Apple’s website.