Romanian brand LaDorna, one of the most known milk and dairy brands in the country, ends the year with a strategic image change, the most important project the brand had in 2016.
Following a thorough market research, LaDorna launches new packaging that will apply to its entire products portfolio, adding a contemporary, simple and premium design to them, which introduces a new visual identity for the brand.
The new visual identity project was made together with Romanian branding agency Brandtailors.
The launch of the new visual identity is promoted with an integrated communication mix which includes advertising, social media, PR and in-store activations.
The rebranding project teams included
- Monica Rădulescu – Director Marketing Dorna Lactate (Lactalis Romania)
- Claudia Voicu – Senior Brand Manager Dorna Lactate (Lactalis Romania)
- Anca Niculae – Project Manager & Partner Brandtailors
- Andra Morariu – Account Manager Brandtailors
- Andreea Florea – Managing Partner Brandtailors
- Marian Georgescu – Junior Brand Designer Brandtailors
- Melania Moisi – Creative Partner Brandtailors
- Mihai Părpălea – Desktop Publisher & Partner Brandtailors