Amen Uruguay signs “We are all women” campaign for UN Women, a campaign planned and created by agency’s division specialized in Citizen Communication. The aim of the campaign is to raise world population’s awareness on the violence women are facing every day all over the world and also reveals a point of view capable of promoting respect.
We did this campaign for Uruguay, but when they saw it, although the United Nations has a lot of approval processes, they asked us globally (…) This is an international level production and everybody worked honorably; the actors, the directors. It’s a huge effort from a lot of people.
Director Amén Citizen Communication
#WeAreAllWomen, conceived by the UN Women Uruguay office, attends to the characteristics of a global problem traying to add as emitters all those citizens consubstantiated with the cause that may be issuers of the same, sharing this campaign in their different social networks.
One of the things that we emphasize from the United Nations is to try not to show, because it is proven that violence can be reproduced if it is shown
UN Women Coordinator for Uruguay
The campaign was supported by Bombay Films (Direction of Gustavo Pérez), the Ministry of Public Health of Uruguay, the Municipality of Montevideo and Pereira Rossell Hospital.
- Agency: Amén Uruguay
- Executive Creative Director: Ignacio Vallejo
- Creative Director: Gabriel Lista
- Art Director: Victor Calistro
- Copywriter: Rodrigo Gastan y Victor Calistro
- Amén Citizen Communication Director: Julián Kanarek
- Audiovisual Production: Bombay Films
- Responsible for UN Women: Magdalena Furtado
- Production Company: Bombay films
- Director / Producer: Gustavo Perez
- Postproduction: Bombay Films
- Sound: Australia Music