London International Awards (LIA) has announced the names of the first jury presidents for the 2017 awards. This select group of industry leaders will preside over their respective juries in Las Vegas. Each jury peruses all entries in their respective media. They will debate and deliberate, choosing the work that will rise to the top and bring home metal.
In the business of creativity, it really is all about the people. Our jury presidents are chosen for their expertise, skill, fairness and because they’ve been the force behind award-winning work throughout their careers, regardless of gender or ethnicity (…) We are very proud to announce the names of the first jury presidents, as they are a highly recognized group of people with the ability and experience required to lead the juries in their respective disciplines.
President of LIA
The jury presidents confirmed until now are:
- Branded Entertainment: Fred Raillard – Chief Creative Officer, FRED & FARID
- Design | Package Design | Verbal Identity: Bobby C. Martin Jr. – Founding Partner, OCD | The Original Champions of Design
- Digital: Per Pedersen – Chairman of Global Creative Council, Grey Global
- Health & Pharma: Jeremy Perrott – Global Chief Creative Officer, McCann Health
- Integration: Tham Khai Meng – Worldwide Co-Chairman & CCO, Ogilvy & Mather
- Music & Sound: Abi Leland – Company Director, Leland Music
- Non-Traditional: Mark Tutssel – Global Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide and Creative Chairman of Publicis Communications
- Print | Poster | Billboard |Ambient: David Guerrero – Creative Chairman, BBDO Guerrero
- Radio & Audio: Larissa Kirschner – VP / Creative Director / Writer, Publicis New York
- TV/Cinema/Online Film: Toygar Bazarkaya – Chief Creative Officer of the Americas, Havas
Judging will take place at Encore Las Vegas from the 29th September through 7th October.