Bucharest will turn into CEE’s e-commerce capital during GPeC Summit, event scheduled to take place on May 16-18. Rob Siefker, the Customer Loyalty Director of the e-commerce giant Zappos, and other world-leading experts in e-commerce and digital marketing will be present for the 12th annual edition of GPeC Summit. The 3-day event will bring participants premium content, 2 days of practical workshops full of highly-applicable business tips and tricks as well as expo area and premium networking for CEE businesses.
This year, GPec Summit brings on the stage 3 amazing e-commerce specialists:
- Rob Siefker, the Customer Loyalty Director of the e-commerce giant Zappos, will speak about “Creating Customer Experiences and Satisfaction that will ensure Word of Mouth Marketing”. Zappos is well-known for its excellence in Customer Experience and is considered a world-wide e-commerce and business role model as far as client satisfaction is concerned. Zappos is one the leading international fashion retailers, the company being acquired in 2009 by Amazon.com for 1.2 billion USD. The main belief of the company is that the client always comes first and this belief is well illustrated in the international best-selling book ”Delivering Happiness” signed by the Zappos CEO, Tony Hsieh.
- Tomi Ahonen, was named ”The number 1 Mobile expert world-wide” by Forbes magazine. Tomi has 15 years of experience in mobile and is the author of no less than 12 best-seller books on the topic. Tomi will speak for the first time in Romania at GPeC SUMMIT on May 16, about the latest trends in Mobile Commerce and about Augmented Reality. Tomi thinks AR is the next mass-media and a trend we cannot ignore.
- Karl Gilis is considered by PPC Hero the 3rd world expert in Conversion Rate Optimization. Karl is present for the 2nd time at GPeC SUMMIT by popular request. Karl will keynote on 16th of May about ”How to seduce your visitors to buy (more)?” and his presentation will focus on practical tips on how to write persuasive content, on price psychology, scarcity and the importance of ”social proof” when turning visitors into clients. Karl will also be present at GPeC SUMMIT with a Conversion Optimization workshop on the 17th of May, workshop which will focus on highly-applicable examples of conversion rate optimization for online shops.
GPeC Summit is aimed to online shops and e-commerce companies and retailers who are interested in practical ideas and case studies on how to develop and grow their business. Some of the hot topics which will be the focus of the event are: E-commerce in CEE market overview and figures, Customer Satisfaction, Conversion Rate Optimization, Mobile, Usability, Web Analytics, Split Testing, Online Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media, E-Mail Marketing, Logistics, Courier Services, Content Marketing.
Our focus at GPeC is that of delivering premium quality content for e-commerce professionals and online shops. This year more than ever we mean to offer participants premium know-how and valuable case studies filled with tips and tricks for growing their business. The topics are meant to respond to the main needs of online shops in CEE and the speakers we gather are as well carefully selected to engage the audience and share useful information
Founder & CEO GPeC
The e-commerce and digital marketing workshops on May 17 and May 18 are meant to bring together some of the best specialists in CEE with the GPeC audience and focus 90 minutes only on the topic at hand. Some of the trainers will be:
- Karl Gilis (Co-Founder AG Consult): Conversion Optimization
- Valentin Radu (Founder Omniconvert): Customer Retention Strategies
- Matei Psatta (Head of Marketing Vola.ro): Content Marketing
- Sorin Sfetcu (Deputy Managing Director iProspect): Google AdWords
- Dan Virtopeanu (Founder Breeze Mobile): Mobile
- Raluca Radu (Country Manager Answear.ro): Digital marketing
- Liviu Taloi (Co-Founder Ecompedia.ro): Google Analytics
- Horia Neagu (Digital Marketing Consultant): SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Andrei Radu (CEO & Founder GPeC): Usability for E-Commerce – Desktop & Mobile
- Andrei Georgescu (Co-Founder & Managing Director White Image): E-Mail Marketing
- Bogdan Manolea (Co-Founder TRUSTED.ro) & George Hari Popescu (Communication Specialist TRUSTED.ro): How to differentiate yourself in e-commerce
On May 16th, during the GPeC E-Commerce Conference at GPeC SUMMIT, the e-commerce B2B expo – GpeC E-Commerce Expo – will take place and will bring together 20 e-commerce services providers with the main online shops in Romania and CEE. According to the organisers, more than ¾ of the booths have already been booked and the companies participating will be some of the most important Romanian and international service providers in e-commerce.
Last but not least, GPeC SUMMIT May 16-17-18 is a great networking opportunity for the e-commerce industry in CEE, the event bringing together top management and key players in e-commerce and retail in the region: online shops, payment processors, banks, e-commerce and online marketing tool developers, e-commerce service providers, courier services, digital agencies, price comparison engines, affiliate marketing networks etc.
The organisers of the event have an Early Bird offer which brings a significant discount for those who register until May 7. A 3-day pass costs only 119 EUR during the timeframe of the Early Bird offer. All details about GPeC SUMMIT, more information about the speakers and the agenda as well as other news soon to be announced are available on the GPeC website.
GPeC 2017, the 12th annual edition, is an event Powered by FAN Courier. The event is sponsored by Bright Agency, DPD Romania, DWF – Digital Workforce, Frisbo, Mastercard, Mediapost Hit Mail, New Black, NewsMAN, RTB House, TargetWeb, with Carrefour Romania as 2017 Online Shops Competition Partner, mobilPay as recommended payment processor partner, Kiss FM as official Radio and CityLimo as Limousine partner and ecomTEAM as main media partner.
AdHugger is media partner of the event