Circus LA developed an innovative activation integrating mobile strategies with outdoor, in which invited the fans of the film to appear with Batman in the streets of Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Panama.
The LA based agency -with offices in México City, Madrid, Buenos Aires and Bogotá- created a website where thousands of users chose in which billboard, from the cities mentioned, they will make their appearance in real time living the experience of being with Batman.
It’s always a great challenge to generate promoting actions for Warner Bros. Pictures and the launch of their films. A great customer that allows us to recreate and propose actions from the ludic-technological
Founder & CEO of Circus.
This initiative not only made it possible to bring more than 11 thousand fans to their favorite Super Hero, it also reached over 6.2 million people in 8 different cities and helped make Lego Batman a real success in Latin America, with more than 2 million people who enjoyed the film the first weekend.
- Client: Warner Bros. Pictures
- Productt: Lego Batman
- Agency: Circus
- ECD: Federico Duran
- CTO: Carlos Tejeda
- Client Services: Christopher Roberts
- Account: Marina Fretes
- Creative Directors: Jacobo Perez y Noel Gómez
- Project Leader: Alan Nicolás Ferreyra
- Digital Art Director: Sergio Chaile
- Head of Development: Nazareno Pesado
- Developer: Maria José Lopez Quintana
- Developer: Emiliano Gabriel Labollita
- Copywriter: Stephanie Gorman
- Animation: Roberto Atala