FCB Inferno’s new campaign “Thank you Mom” for Pearson’s Project Literacy sheds light on the often-concealed issue of adult illiteracy that is so prevalent across the US.
With 32M adults unable to read or write, a parent’s illiteracy directly impacts his or her child’s future. FCB Inferno’s “Thank you Mom” initiative urges children to thank their mothers this Mother’s Day for giving them the gift of literacy.
- Copy Writer: Martin McAllister
- Art Director: Julia Ferrier
- Senior Account Director: Helena Georghiou
- Senior Account Manager: Charlie Griffith
- Strategy Director: Julie Lagan
- Media/Social: Chloe Belloin and Laura Visick