In the presence of over 200 top managers from companies, entrepreneurs, culture people and innovators in various fields, the Biz magazine team awarded last night, during the Gala celebrating 18 years of activity, 21 of the most respected and performant Romanian personalities.
For 18 years Biz magazine has been writing about peoples and brands that succeeded locally and internationally. They are the Biz entrepreneurs, the leaders and innovators that are not afraid to be different, to become inspirational models,” said Marta Usurelu, editor-in-chief of Biz magazine.
The awarded people of Biz 18 years Gala were:
At the “Leadership” category:
- Mugur Isarescu, Guvernator, BNR
- Sir George Iacobescu, President, Canary Wharf Group
- Mariana Gheorghe, CEO, OMW Petrom
- Severina Pascu, Liberty Global pentru ECE
- Cornel Marian Partner, Oresa Ventures
- Marian Alecu, entrepreneur
- Sergiu Oprescu, executive president, Alpha Bank Romania
- Shachar Shaine, president, United Romanian Breweries Bereprod (URBB)
At the “Entrepreneurship” category:
- Marius Ghenea, investment director, 3TS Capital Partners
- Radu Timis, CEO, Cris-Tim
- Felix Patrascanu, managing partner, FAN Courier
- Dragos Paval, president, Dedeman
- Dan Ostahie, founder and CEO, Altex
- Dan Sucu, founder, Mobexpert
- Mihai Marcu, president of the administration committee, MedLife
At the “Innovation” category:
- Claudiu Butacu, president, The EFdeN Association
At the “Culture & Design” category:
- Alexandru Tomescu, violin player
- Cristian Kit Paul, creative director, Brandient
- Cristian Mungiu, director
At the “Advertising” category:
- Liviu David, creative director, NEXT Advertising
- Mihai Gongu, creative director, Jung von Matt Berlin
The design of the Excelence 18 years’ Gala trophie was realized by the plastic artist Ovidiu Toader.
The host of the event was Radu Atanasiu, Adjunct Lecturer, Maastricht School of Management Romania, while the artistic moments were realized by the band Byron.
The Biz team thanks its partners that made the event possible: Alpha Bank, LIDL Romania, Philip Morris Trading, Chivas, Samsung, FARMEC, Skoda, Lillet, Marbo Trade, Sameday, Nespresso, GT Grafica si Tipar, AD Production, Olla Flowers, Air France KLM si KOON.