Romanian Safety Awards announced the winners of its second edition, which saw more than 30 case studies submitted to the jury for evaluation.
Romanian Safety Awards is a pioneer dedicated event to the industry of health and workplace safety. Created to become a standard of excellence, the awards recognize the dedication of practitioners and endorse the management of safety industry providers, distributors and end users, which focus on research of new concepts and solutions for safer workplaces and lives.
Renania is the founding company of the Safety Awards Gala. 3M, Drager and MAPA Professionnel, supported the second edition.
This year’s jury at Safery Awards included known Romanian personalities from business, communication and media sectors:
- Loredana Sandulescu – Editorial Director Biz Magazine
- Mihaela Paduraru – Country Manager, Product of the Year / The Big Prize for Innovation
- Dragos Olteanu – Senior Engineering Manager CEE UPC Romania
- Radu Victor Turcus – H&S Responsible Holcim Romania SA
- Nicoleta Talpes – Managing Partner Media Image Factory
- Cristian Pasarica – PR Manager BMW Automobile Bavaria
- Steluta Nisipeanu – Scientific Secretary The National Research and Development Institute of Occupational Safety
- Orlando Szasz – Business Angel and Renania’s founder
Winners of the 2017 edition and their associated categories were: Discovery Award – Tencate, Debut Prize – Ansell, Health Safety – Holcim Romania, Best Personal Safety – Draeger Romania, Best Innovation – Univet, Best Safety Education – Iasisting Grup, Best Safety Message – Tenaris Silcotub, Best Safety Training – Draeger Romania, Best Safety Design – BLS 400 Series, Best Industry – EDPR Romania, Best Workforce Involvement – Omniasig Vienna Insurance Group, Best Quality Purchase – Safety System Lanzi, Best Road Safety – Holcim Romania, Best Food Safety – Apa fara plastic, Best Safety Solution – Draeger Romania, Safety System Lanzi, HolcimRomania.
Ansel, Apa fara Plastic, BLS, Caroli Foods Group, Draeger Romania, EDPR Romania, Holcim Lafarge Romania, Iasisting Grup, Lanzi-Safety System, Monsanto Romania, Omniasig Vienna Insurance Group, Tenaris Silcotub, Tencate, Univet are the companies that have enrolled over 30 case studies in the Safety Awards competition at its second edition.