Historically being a mediator of avant-garde ideas, Belarus is the country where Malevich and Chagall were born and is recently getting more and more recognition for innovative IT projects such are World of Tanks, Viber and MSQRD.
The festival’s organizers just released the juries that will select this year’s winners at White Square. Among the jurors are known personalities of the advertising industry, like:
- Fabien Teichner, Serviceplan France – won 26 Lions and helped his agency to get into TOP-5 French agencies by The Gunn Report for 5 years
- Dries De Wilde, Duval Guillaume Belgium – holder of 20 Lions who has several years ago taken the second position in Global Copywriters Ranking
- Firas Medrows, DDB Dubai, UAE – in 2014 included into TOP 50 ECDs Worldwide;
- Kosuke Takeshige, DENTSU INC, Japan – Creative Director of one of the most awarded agencies globally;
- Evgeny Primachenko, Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam, The Netherlands – holder of almost all possible prestigious awards including 19 Lions from Cannes;
- Magnus Ivansson, Perfect Fools, Sweden – holder of Black D&AD pencil, Titanium and Grand prix in Cannes among 100 other trophies;
- Malek Ghorayeb, Leo Burnett Beirut, Lebanon – in 2015 being included into the Ranking of the most awarded CDs in the world according to Big Won Report;
- Darya Ovechkina, Voskhod, Russia – Senior Copywriter of the leading agency in Russian ad industry holding over 400 awards and 6 times being named Agency of the Year in Russia;
- Vitaly Kokoshko, Kinograf, Ukraine – founder of the agency that has been awarded as the most effective agency of the year in Ukraine for 3 times based on results of Effie Awards.
Beside the awards, White Square will also include educational and evening events, while many of the jurors will share their international experience during the business program of the festival adfest.by. Judging on presented above star team White Square will indeed gather in Minsk the brightest representatives of creative industry from all over Europe.
Detailed information about participation rules and entry submission is provided on adfest.by.
*Jury cast might have some slight changes and additions.