Romanian Customer Care Conference & Expo tool place in the second part of April, in Bucharest, and focused on the imperative to be aligned with the market changes and people’s role in this context.
The conference, a top one for Eastern Europe, reunited over 250 specialists in contact center sector, both from Romania and international markets, from areas like business processing outsourcing, shared services, telecom, finance & banking, insurances, IT&C, retail, FMCG and others.
The main subjects approached during the event organized by Conference Arena (Marketing Insiders Group) were tech trends and their impact over businesses, the change of communication preferences with focus on Social networks, management of big data, the role of machine learning and AI in contact centers and the way they influence the business and the people making it work and the way they set new standards of interaction with clients.
The conference had as speakers:
- Apostolos Kemos, Sales Director @Genesys
- Heidi Butler, Regional Manager, Eastern Europe @Plantronics.
- Dan Mazilu, Owner Mediatel DATA și Simona Botner, Project Manager
- Georgeta Diaconu, Finance Director @Federal-Mogul Motorparts
- David Engel, CEO Romania @One Smart Star
- Vlad Iliescu, Machine Learning Consultant, @Strongbytes
- Razvan Atim, Sales Director @UiPath
- Cristiana Ciucă, Innovation Project Manager @Societe Generale European Business Services și Dragoș Gavrilescu, Co-Founder al Design Thinking Society
- Tvrtko Stosic, Contact Center Consultant @Avaya EMEA
- Martijn Geerling, Associate Principal, Global Practice Leader GBS Advisory Program @The Hackett Group GmbH
- Oana Munteanu, Senior Manager @PwC Romania
- Delia Iliașa, Commercial Director @Medicover Romania
During the conference, the 3rd edition of the Contact Center Magazine – the only Romanian magazine targeting professionals working in customer care/contact center/outsourcing – was launched and is also accessible online
In the end of the 2 days of conference, on April 19th, the winners of Romanian Contact Center Awards 2018 received their prizes. The competition reached its 10th edition and is organized by Marketing Insiders Group and Contact Center Magazine.
The competition saw entries in over 30 categories, lasted 6 weeks and involved several steps. The jury who decided the winners included
- Mădălina Vilău – Managing Director, Marketing Insiders Group
- Martijn Geerling – Associate Principal, Global Practice Leader GBS Advisory Program, Hackett Group
- Mădălina Uceanu – Senior HR & Executive Search Consultant, Career Coach;
- Aneta Dan – Consultant Contact Center&BPO Industry
- Manfred Stockmann – Specialist for Personal and Service Excellence C.M.B.S. Change Management, Beratung and Coaching