CHE Proximity’s Ant White is the latest juror to be announced for The Immortal Awards, the global free-to-enter advertising award for all Little Black Book members. With just eight weeks left until the entry deadline, White joins a number of leading names from the advertising world who will judge the first-ever Immortal Awards.
White joined CHE Proximity in 2016 as Executive Creative Director, and within two years he’d rapidly risen through the ranks to become the youngest Chief Creative Officer in Australia. At age 32, he now oversees a department of 92 people.
Since joining the agency, White has ignited CHE Proximity’s creative reputation, leading the agency to over 100 international creative awards. The impressive haul includes 15 Cannes Lions, Best in Show at the Caples Awards and a Grand Clio, as well as awards at D&AD, LIA, The One Show and The Webby Awards. The agency has also been crowned Australian agency of the year at ADC, AdNews Australia, B&T and Mumbrella.
White leads the team to create work that redefines advertising, focusing on owning the entire customer experience – as seen in their recent work for Virgin Velocity’s Billion Point Giveaway, Cochlear’s Hearing Test in Disguise, Swann Inconvenience Stores and Carsales Auto-Ads. White motivates his team and clients to rethink the mould to create work that connects with customers on a one-to-one level.
The Immortal Awards jury currently includes:
- Ant White, Chief Creative Officer, CHE Proximity
- Anuraag Trikha, Global Brand Director, Heineken
- Bruno Bertelli, Global Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Worldwide
- Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett London
- Joanna Monteiro, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Brasil
- Kay Hsu, Global Lead & Director, Instagram
- Kerstin Emhoff, Co-Founder & President, PRETTYBIRD
- Laura Gregory, Founder & CEO, Great Guns
- Malcolm Poynton, Global Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Worldwide
- Mike McGee, Co-Founder & CCO, Framestore
- Noriaki Onoe, Creative Director, Dentsu Inc.
- Sally-Ann Dale, Chief Creation Officer, Droga5
- Sergio Lopez, Chief Production Officer, McCANN Worldgroup EMEA
- Taras Wayner, Chief Creative Officer US, R/GA
- Wayne Deakin, Executive Creative Director EMEA, HUGE
There are just eight weeks left to enter The Immortal Awards. The entry system is now open to all Little Black Book members until September 3rd. Members should visit the submissions page to complete their submissions, whilst non-members can join LBB here.
Open to all members of Little Black Book, The Immortal Awards is a new type of global awards show. In line with the advertising industry of 2018, entries to the award comes at no additional cost LBB members. By limiting offices to a maximum of five entries, the award system provides a level playing field for all work submitted from around the world, and the straightforward technology allows entrants to submit their work directly from their LBB archive. Immortal Awards will recognize the world’s best work, judged by the world’s best creatives, by celebrating creativity that will live forever.
Founded in 2011 by Matt Cooper – the brains behind the revolutionary archiving and asset management tool, Beam TV – Little Black Book (AKA lbbonline.com) has grown from a humble guide to worldwide advertising hubs, into an editorially-led global news platform and creative industry fame factory. Hailed ‘THE communications business for the communications world’, LBB aims to celebrate creativity and grow fame for its members through bespoke tools and offerings. In addition to its news platform and archive, LBB also boasts dedicated PR and content marketing arm LBB Lab, Cannes networking event, LBB Beach and new for 2018 – The Immortal Awards.