MRM/McCann Romania created, for Metropolitan Life, a campaign about how Romanians are reporting to unpredictable situations, which make them feel like they aren’t in control. The campaign, #SunăUnPrieten (callafriend – n.red.), was made to promote a simple, flexible and transparent life insurance solution, that allows people to have more control over the unpredictable moments and enjoy life more together with their loved ones.
The campaign is an innovative social experiment to confirm a deeply rooted habit – that the loved ones do anything for their loved ones – in order to generate a conversation regarding the need of protection and the way life insurance can contribute to an increased control over unexpected life events
The brief was, for sure, a complex challenge, but very appealing from a creative point of view. How can you bring into the discussions with those around the subjects they refuse to think about? The solution came when we were thinking at the extremely powerful cultural insight: the fact that Romanians are calling friends or family when they need help. We saw that the lack of control we feel makes people to think seriously to their need of a life insurance. We thank to our client, Metropolitan Life, who wanted a courageous campaign and who trusted to actually make it happen together with us
Creative Director MRM/McCann Romania
The campaign is declined mainly online, with dedicated digital executions, via the main channels used by the target public: Google, Social Media, PR, Website, and via Metropolitan Life’s consultants.
The concept of the campaign is signed by MRM Worldwide Romania, who handles strategy, creative, media buying and executions for campaign’s communication channels, while the PR amplification of the communication (media partners and bloggers) is handled by McCann PR Romania.
- Alexandra Crivăţ (Integrated Marketing Manager)
- Lelia Mancaș (Head of Marketing & Communication)
- Cristina Drăghici (Senior PR & Communication)
- Bianca Sîrboiu (Senior Customer Experience)
MRM Worldwide România:
- Ionela Buta (Deputy CEO)
- Simona Suman (Creative Director)
- Denisa Armașu (Senior Copywriter)
- Răzvan Bănică (Art Director)
- Ștefan Georgescu (Strategic Planner)
- Raluca Berceanu (Group Account Director)
- Ana-Maria Dumitrescu (Senior Account Manager)
- Cătălina Popescu (Account Executive)
- Ruxandra Vasilescu (Business Director)
- Silvia Parpală (Account Manager)
- Oana Călin (Senior Account Executive)