New York Festivals Advertising Awards announced the first 19 members of the elite 2019 NYF Executive Jury. Jury’s members will gather together for five days of passionate and focused deliberations taking place in New York City April 29th – May 3rd
For the 9th consecutive year, entries into New York Festivals Advertising Awards will be judged by 22+ of some of the most awarded creative leaders from around the globe. The Executive Jury will review the finalist entries selected by the online NYF Grand Jury.
“We’re thrilled to bring together an international jury of this caliber. Their stellar reputations and commitment to creative work set the benchmark for innovation and excellence.” said Susan Glass Ruse, Executive Director, New York Festivals Advertising Awards. “This year’s award-winning panel will bring their unique perspectives to the jury room, ensuring that all entries are reviewed with the utmost attention and based on an international view of industry standards and trends.”
To date the 2019 Executive Jury includes:
Executive Jury President – Matt Eastwood, Global Chief Creative Officer, McCann Health, USA
• Cristiana Boccassini, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Italy, Italy
• Nathalie Brown, VP, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R, USA
• Lulo Calio, Chief Creative Officer, FCB&FiRe, Argentina
• Paul Chan, Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Hong Kong, Hong Kong
• Catalin Dobre, CEE Creative Director/Chief Creative Director, McCann Bucharest, Romania
• Ícaro Dória, Chief Creative Officer, Arnold Worldwide, USA
• Chris Garbutt, Global Chief Creative Officer, TBWA/Worldwide, USA
• Magnus Jakobsson, Executive Creative Director, Åkestam Holst NoA, Sweden
• Jung A Kim, Executive Creative Director, Innocean Worldwide, South Korea
• Fran Luckin, Chief Creative Officer, Grey Africa, South Africa
• Andrés Ordóñez, Chief Creative Officer, Energy BBDO, USA
• Erh Ray, Founder/Chief Executive Officer, Havas/BETC, Brazil
• Ruchi Sharma, Former Creative Chairperson, BBDO Lanka, Executive Creative Advisor, Splendor, Sri Lanka
• Jason Schragger, Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi, USA
• Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett London, United Kingdom
• Matthias Spaetgens, Partner/Chief Creative Officer, Scholz & Friends, Germany
• Dörte Spengler-Ahrens, Chief Creative Officer, Jung von Matt/SAGA, Germany
• Ben Welsh, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Sydney, Australia
• Fadi Yaish, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, NYFA‿and us, UAE
Additional Executive Jury members will be announced in the coming weeks.
Entries into the 2019 NYF Advertising Awards competition will be judged by 400+ members of NYF’s Executive Jury and Grand Jury, a combined brain trust of global creative minds, who collectively cast over 400,000 votes to select the World’s Best Advertising.
The Final deadline to enter the 2019 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is March 1, 2019.