IAA Romania and UAPR opened the entry period for the 16th edition of Romanian Effie Awards. The entries can be submitted by 25th of April, with 3 different deadlines: early bird deadline, on time deadline and last chance deadline.
To show the best the changes on the market, the most active industries and actual trends, the organizing committee introduced new categories and refined some of the existent ones. Romanian Effie Awards 2019 has now 16 main categories, representing different areas on the amrket, and 17 special categories. Among the new “new entries” in terms of categories are “Energy” and “Use of influencers”.
The Effie vision for this year has 2 priorities: adapting the festival to today’s communication realities and promoting #EffieThinking.
In a period during which communication industry is in full transformation, Effie must be relevant when it comes of developments that are happening. As such, Effie will have categories as representative as possible for what happens today and a jury that is well aligned to the international demands of the festival.
In the same time, Effie must offer efficient models of approaching communication, to which marcom can report in this transformational period.
Effie means, fundamentally, a certain way of thinking, that correlates basis element of a communication campaign (context, challenge, objectives, strategy, creative and results). As a result, the challenge #EffieThinking, meaning promoting the communication models that stay behind some efficient campaigns, is one of the priorities of this year’s committee
President Romanian Effies 2019′ Organizing Committee
Head of Strategy and Associate Director, Leo Burnett Romania.
The committee in charge with organizing Romanian Effie Awards 2019 consists of:
- Victor Stroe – President Romanian Effie Awards Committee 2019 & Head of Strategy and Associate Director, Leo Burnett
- Alina Golopenţa – Marketing Director, Kaufland România
- Eleodor Ghenoiu – Head of Advertising and Brand Activation Enel
- Hortensia Năstase – Vice President, Mullen Lowe România
- Irina Pencea – Managing Partner, Jazz Communications
- Laura Barbu – Director Brand and Marketing Communication, Vodafone
- Mihai Trandafir – Managing Director Universal McCann
- Nicoleta Mihăilescu – Marketing Category Manager – Baby Care South East Europe, Procter & Gamble
- Raluca Kovacs – Head of Strategic Planning, Publicis România
- Raluca Mihalcea – Senior Brand Manager, Rompetrol
- Răzvan Mircea – Marketing Director, Strauss Balkans.