In an extension of Dairygold’s ‘Make a Minute for The Good Stuff’ campaign, creative agency, ROTHCO, have released a touching 40-second TVC ‘One Magical Minute’, which seeks to show the Irish public the value and impact of giving someone a spare minute of your time.
Since launch, Dairygold has engaged consumers by connecting them with opportunities to put precious spare minutes to use by making time for the moments that matter most. In their 2016, ‘Do Good, Feel Good’ campaign, Dairygold centered their work around volunteering, enabling consumers to find minutes for The Good Stuff. They learned that volunteers that ‘do good’ received a far greater benefit than just spending time doing charity work – it actually improved their health and well-being. In 2018, they introduced micro-volunteering with their ‘Make a Minute for the Good Stuff’ campaign, giving the Irish public the opportunity to give their minute to do good, as well as feel good.
This year, Dairygold attempts to deliver greater meaning with ‘One Magical Minute’. Directed by 03:07’s Kim Geldenhuys, the 40-second TVC depicts a touching family scene. A father uses a spare moment to show his daughter how to draw unicorns. And it turns out she spends her free time making them even better – much to the surprise of her proud dad.
‘One Magical Minute’ runs on TV, social, and digital channels since 18th February.
Over the past 23 years ROTHCO has risen to become a leading creative agency in Ireland. But they have always been driven by a global ambition. To this end they have produced campaigns that have run in 23 markets, for brands such as Heineken, Aon, Unilever, AIB, Hailo/MyTaxi, Rory McIlroy Inc., Kodak and Tesco.
Their work has been globally recognised with awards from every major global awards show and in 2018 they took home 117 international awards, including the coveted Cannes Lions Grand Prix in the Creative Data category.
In 2018 they spoke for the fourth time at The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. This followed an acquisition deal with Accenture Interactive earlier in the year, giving their ambitions an exciting new edge.
- Client: Kerry Foods
- Creative Agency: Rothco Accenture Interactive
- Media Agency: Vizeum BTL Agency Goosebump
- Agency Producer: Emma Ellis Executive
- Creative Director: Alan Kelly
- Creative Team: Alex Ingarfield & Ciara Rapple
- Account Director: Sarah Murphy
- Business Director: Rosie Rogers
- Account Executive: Sophie Burke
- Strategy: Darius Pasalar
- Digital Strategy: Colm Casey
- Music: “Niamh’s Theme”
- Music Sync: Leland Music
- Production Company: 03:07
- Production Services: Hinterland
- Director: Kim Geldenhuys
- Producer: Jo Barber
- DOP: Noel Schoolderman
- Post House:
- Offline – The Quarry
- Online – Cheat
- Editor: Owen Oppenheimer @The Quarry
- Colourtist: Joseph Bicknall @ CHEAT
- Sound: Kevin Breathnach Avondale Studios
- Media Agency: Vizeum
- Media Business Director: Maxine Hands
- Media Account Manager: Greta Sulcaite
- BTL Agency: Goosebumps
- Goosebump Account Director: Sarah Clinton
- Goosebump Senior Account Manager: Anna Morrison