Asociatia Pentru Promovarea Turismului din Oradea si Regiune (APTOR) launched the city brand created together with Brandient.
- a crown for the historic past, for the Kings’ City;
- a crown for the city’s art-nouveau architecture, for the City’s museum;
- a crown for the wonderful nature, for the geothermal baths, the butterflies, the water lilies,for the geothermal city;
- a crown for the multi-ethnical society, for the Cults’ city;
- a crown for the multi-cultural community,for the cosmopolitan city;
- and a heart for the people of the city,for their good understanding and harmony, for their believes and especially, for their children;
Once finished this major city project, Oradea becomes an important figure in the branding area as well, through the work and the exemplary result. The Supercrown symbol captures harmoniously the history, the culture and the rich patrimony of this city and is at the same time a symbol of tolerance and acceptance of diversity, in all of its forms. I am thanking all those who answered our invitation and decisively contributed to the creation of this project,”said Mihai Jurca.
We finalized one of the most beautiful branding projects created in 17 years for Romania;the Supercrown symbol is a metaphor for Oradea’s dignity and uniqueness, in time and in the present, and I hope that under this sign, this tolerant, optimistic and multi-cultural community will prosper a lot, long time from now on,” added Aneta Bogdan, Managing Partner Brandient.