On October 25, the Early Bird Offer expires, which brings significant discounts, worth at least 50 EUR + VAT for GPeC Summit access tickets. With a 14-year tradition, GPeC is considered the most important E-Commerce and Digital Marketing event in Romania and will take place on November 4 and 5 at the Bucharest National Theater.
Ryan Holiday comes for the first time in Romania, at GPeC SUMMIT
Ryan Holiday is one of the most well-known contemporary international authors, a marketer and entrepreneur who has transformed the principles and wisdom of Stoic philosophy into revolutionary marketing strategies.
Holiday is the author of bestsellers Trust Me, Lying, Growth Hacker Marketing, The Obstacle Is The Way and Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts. His latest book, Stillness is The Key, saw the light earlier this month and is already among the best-selling titles on Amazon.com.
Ryan Holiday will speak at GPeC SUMMIT on November, 5 about how brands can be created to stand the test of time and become perennial with little or no media exposure and marketing campaigns.
6 international specialists in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing join him
Besides Ryan Holiday, some of the world’s best-known experts will be on the GPeC SUMMIT stage on November 4 and 5:
- Els Aerts – expert in User Research
- Angie Schottmuller – Expert in Conversion Optimization
- Vitaly Friedman – Co-founder of Smashing Magazine & expert in User Experience
- Tiffany Da Silva – Growth Marketing Expert
- Christian Holst – Co-founder of Baymard Institute & expert in Usability and Conversion Optimization
- Andy Crestodina – Expert in Content Marketing & SEO
The leading figures of the local Online will be present at GPeC SUMMIT as speakers
Together with the 7 international speakers, some of the most well-known specialists in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing in Romania will be present on the GPeC scene: Iulian Stanciu (eMAG), Felix Patrascanu (FAN Courier), Valentin Radu (Omniconvert), Alexandru Negrea (Social Smarts), Cristi Movila (VTEX), Raluca Radu (ANSWEAR), Karla Codrea (DPD), Bogdan Colceriu (Frisbo), Razvan Acsente (Vodafone), Marian Hurducas (Necktie), Andrei Canda (iSense Solutions), Dorin Boerescu (2Performant), Florinel Chis (ARMO), Mihai Vinatoru (DWF), Catalin Macovei (MOLOSO), Doina Vilceanu (ContentSpeed), Andreea Moisa (Beans United), Cosmin Dărăban (GoMag), Bogdan Manolea (TRUSTED.ro).
GPeC SUMMIT: 2 days of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
According to the organizers, the days od 4th and 5th November are a real show dedicated to all those active in Digital, as well as to the Corporate segment that wants to take the step towards digitalization.
Here’s how the two days of GPeC SUMMIT are summarized:
- E-Commerce and Digital Marketing hands-on conference with some of the best known international and Romanian experts
- Hot Topics discussed at the Conference: Content Marketing, User Experience, User Research, Marketing Strategy, Conversion Optimization, Growth Hacking, Customer Centricity
- 2 days of Expo in parallel with the Conference: 35+ top E-Commerce and Digital Marketing service providers -> networking, leads and win-win partnerships
- The eCommerce Awards Gala – November 5: the celebration of the awards in the Romanian Online Trade, the 14th edition, hosted by Andi Moisescu and opened with a live concert of the Amadeus Group – an exclusive event with 450+ guests from the most important companies of E-Commerce & Digital
- Superlative Networking with Digital Market elite: 1,500+ C-level participants from Romania and Central and Eastern Europe expected at GPeC SUMMIT on November 4 and 5
- Exclusive framework: both days of the event are held in the Great Hall of the prestigious Bucharest National Theater, at the zero kilometer of the Capital
Early Bird Offer registrations expire on October, 25
Until October 25, 2019, at 11:59 pm, the Early Bird Offer is available, which guarantees a discount of at least 50 EUR + VAT from the ticket price. Tickets for both days of the event have bigger discounts – between 59 and 69 EUR. For complete details and registrations, check out the GPeC website
GPeC started as a pioneering event in e-commerce in Romania, with a first edition organized in 2006. Starting with a period when online commerce was in its infancy, GPeC was the partner of online store developers, online entrepreneurs and merchants, marketing, accounting or sales specialists for online business.
In the context of digitalization, the event has grown and has adapted to the new learning needs of marketing and communication specialists, currently addressing all brands operating in Digital, as well as the Corporate area interested in digitalizing traditional businesses.