Conference Arena, member Marketing Insiders Group, organizes the 9th edition of Customer Experience Forum, a recognized business event coming up with innovative CX solutions, scheduled to take place in Bucharest on February 26th
With the evolution of 5G, AI and AR, the marketing mix reinvents and generations Z and Y are getting further and further away from consumerism and choose brands focused on services and emotions. The innovation in customer experience is now a survival must and, starting from these premises, Conference Arena organizes the 9th edition of Customer Experience Forum
The event brings together professionals from multiple business sectors, like banking, telecom, IT& C, marketing, FMCG, healthcare, retail, advertising, and creates an auspicious frame for strategic network, presentations and debates related to the presen and the future of customer experience in Europe. Among this year’s themes of discussions are customer experience strategies, the organic relation between CX and EX, Agile and Design Thinking principles, Storymaking vs storytelling, customer centricity models in 2020, emotional intelligence, micro-segmentation and contextualized communication, multi-channel CX in 5G era, performance measuring solutions beyond NPS and CSAT.
The speakers at the event are:
- Alina Gleiss, Senior Manager, Commercial Sales – Zendesk
- Mihaela Apostoleanu, Director EMEA Customer Support – Microsoft Romania
- Marian Costache, Managing Partner – Motion Vision Communication
- Catalin Vasile, Consultant, Head of Sales & Customer Experience Practice – Trend Consult,
- Ela Banu, Head Of Operations
- Luminita Vicol, Head of Client Services – ING Romania
- Diana Stafie, Strategic Foresight Consultant and Partner – futureStation,
- Catalina Banuleasa, UX Google Developer & Design Sprint Master,
- Florina Dobre, Chief Customer Officer and Viorica Laudescu, KYC Lead – Carrefour Romania,
- James Murphy, Mentor Founder Institute Hatch and L’Marks, Co-founder & CEO
- Amalia Costa, Chief Design Officer & Product Architect – Squid40
- Teodora Migdalovici, International Public Speaker, Awarded Brand Therapist & Author, Founder – Alternative School, LoveandLobby.com.
The challenges in business are taking new shapes from one day to another, the constant that influences all remains the Customer Experience industry. Today more then ever. More and more leaders understood business isn´t done transactional anylonger, but with and for the people. For over 20 years I am investing, together with my team, in raising the local CX community, both as a consultant and as consumer. At CExp Forum this year, we are bringing in focus visionary people and practical development directions, adapted to now for tomorrow
CX Advisor, Membru US Stevie Awards & ABSL, Managing Director – Marketing Insiders Group.
The event is supported by Zendesk and strategic partners like Trend Consult, ABSL, futureStation, AdHugger, WeInvent, The Alternative School for Creative Thinking, Design Thinking Society, Mystery Shopping Agency, Love & Lobby Private Diplomacy.