NESCAFÉ GOLD introduces a fresh campaign in Europe. Over the years, NESCAFÉ has played a key role in creating and enhancing coffee moments for people around the world. This is why NESCAFÉ has created a new brand platform, “Make Your Moment Matter”, to celebrate these life moments that we often take for granted and encourage people to take the time to enjoy them over a cup of coffee.
The new platform first launches in Europe falls under NESCAFÉ Gold, with a campaign idea focused on savouring the moments that matter. NESCAFÉ stands for quality coffee and quality moments.
In our increasingly complex and busy lives, it’s the simple, everyday moments with the ones that matter that means the most and we should start savouring them with a NESCAFÉ Gold.
The film features a mother who is feeling the pressures and strains that come with becoming a new mom. She is watching her mother playing with her daughter with love and admiration and enjoying the moment of peace. Her father notices her and decides to make a cup of coffee and share this moment of connection with his daughter.
The campaign created by Publicis.Poke and Publicis Conseil, focuses on little things in our everyday life that can make all the difference. And why it is important to appreciate them.
This global brand campaign includes TVCs, print and online ads, radio, website refresh, and a robust social media engagement campaign on Facebook and Instagram, – linking the care we put into our relationships with the care and attention that goes into making a cup of NESCAFÉ GOLD.
- Emena Marketing Manager: Meritxell Alegre Puig
- Nescafé Zone Emena Ebusiness Lead: Belen Sagrario
- Global Brand Director Nescafe Gold: Irene Balascas
- Marketing Manager Uk Nescafe Gold Blend & Nescafe Original: Robert Marsh
- Regional Marketing Director Nescafé: Ilias Papadopoulos
- Vice President Of Global Marketing And Communication Nescafé:Mario Vera
Creative Agency: Publicis Worldwide (Publicis Conseil and Publicis.Poke)
- Global CCO Publicis WW: Bruno Bertelli
- Global Creative Director: Davide Boscacci
- CD/Head of Copy: Lauren Ellis
- CD/Art Director: Poppy Donaldson
- Senior Art Director: Denis Trichet
- Copywritrer: Laura Kalfon
- General Manager: Dennis DeYonker
- Business Director: Shannon Eddy
- International Account Director: Michelle Rogan
- Senior Strategic Planner: Daniel Groh
- Managing Partner (UK): Katie Edwards
Production House: Prodigious
- Co-CEO Prodigious France: Christopher Thiery
- Chief Executive Producer: Romain Guilbert
- Head of Production: Thomas Marion
- Producers: Thibaud Garron & Florent Fay
- Directors (acting): Samuel & Gunnar
- DOP: Ottar Gudnason
- Director (table top): Jean Paul Freney
- Photograph: Felix Reed
- Print Producer: Paul Gazai
- Line Producer: David Chouchana
Post Production: Prodigious
Post Producer: Mass & Jane Jamaux
- Song: Stand by me
- Re-orchestration: Sizzer