For Holidays, Sephora unveiled an emotional film, full of hope, love and joy, to celebrate the power of wishes, in a campaign signed by BETC Etoile Rouge, reminding the best gifts come from the heart. rt.
“Believe In Your Wish” is directed by Duncan Winecoff and is a film both intimate (through the delicate moments shared and the personal wishes made by the different characters) and universal (because each one of us can identify itself through the wishes).
The film surfaces the high ambition of people courageous enough to tell their wish aloud and bring a joyful sensitivity and energy. The song “I’m Not In Love” by Kesey Lu brings home the message of hope and courage.
In addition to this TV ad, Sephora will release another holiday film that will focus on iconic beauty products of the brands displayed in a wishing tree.
The global campaign started airing on November 7th and is broadcasted on TV, digital, social media, and outdoor in Europe and in the Middle East.
Sephora: Brand Managers: Steve Lesnard, Laetitia Rambaud, Benedicte Sugauste, Tiphaine Goubin, Sandra Samarakody, Joanna Rabar
BETC Etoile Rouge
- Agency Managers: Olivier Vigneaux, Alice Dumortier, Emilie Grimaldi, Fanny Giraudeau, Capucine Fontaine
- Chief Creative Officer: Remi Babinet
- Executive Creative Director: Florence Bellisson
- Art Director: Alexandra Van-Riel
- Copywriters: Kim Froissant, Symonne Torpy, Carmen Bramly
- Music Creative Director: Adam Ghoubali
- Traffic Manager: Letizia Felici
- TV Producer: Caroline Bouillet
- Post-Producer: Cyrielle Moustin
- Director: Duncan Winecoff
- Production Company: Quad
- Sound Company: Green United Music
- Art Buyer: Isabelle Mocq
- Print Producer: Agathe Guillaud
- Photographer: Nadine Ijewere