Marketing360 is ready to start its third edition (June 15th – June 16th), having on agenda a series of talks about new perspectives and opportunities that can add value to the companies’ marketing strategies.
At the event will attend Romanian and international specialists in advertising, marketing, online and research.
The event, that will take place at Crowne Plaza Hotel in Bucharest, will reveal the latest trends, the best practices and also the most inspired ways to rebuild the brand-consumer relationship
Among the speakers of the event are:
- Emma Beckmann – Senior Client Director Landor Associates Hamburg (Landor has as partner in Romania Seed Consultants);
- Paul Markovits – Marketing Director Heineken Romania;
- Daniel Pana – Marketing Director BCR;
- Felix Tataru – General Manager GMP Group & President of IAA Romania;
- Radu Florescu – Managing Director Saatchi & Saatchi;
- Adina Vlad – Managing Partner Unlock Research;
- Radu Ionescu – Managing Director Kinecto;
- Bogdan Nitu – General Manager Webstyler;
- Marius Pahomi – Head of MEC Interaction at Mediaedge:cia;
- Adina Vasilescu – Internet Publisher Sanoma Hearst Romania;
- Alexandru “Tzugu” Dumitrescu – Associate Creative Director McCann Erikson;
- Raluca Oprescu – Brand Consultant BrandBody.
Cannes Predictions, event organized for nine years by Leo Burnett Romania, will take this year place during Marketing360. The ad fans will have the opportunity to choose the ads that have chances to win prizes at Cannes International Advertising Festival this year and can win from Leo Burnett Romania an entry ticket for Cannes Lions 2011, accomodation and transport to the event.
Marketing360 is organized by Evensys, company specialized in organizing conferences and seminaries on Marketing & Communication, Internet & New Media, Financial & Investments, Retail Estate and Retail.
The conference’s agenda can be accessed here.