Internetics, a Romanian online branding, marketing and advertising festival, announced the jury of its 10th edition.
- Alin Zainescu, Communication Consultant and Partner in StatusPimp (advertising service via IM statuses) and mediaIQ (online monitoring service);
- Ana Bulgar, Online Manager Petrom;
- Ana Maria Bogdan, Internet Channel Development Manager ING Romania;
- Andreea Piperea, Brand Manager & Online Marketing Coordinator P&G Romania;
- Bogdan Bayer, Brand Building Executive Unilever;
- Bogdan Tataru, Central Marketing Group Lead Microsoft;
- Bogdana Butnar, Head of New Business & Digital Headvertising;
- Calin Clej, Marketing Manager Romania PepsiCo;
- Calin Fusu, General Manager Neogen;
- Cristian Francu, Independent Computer Software Professional;
- Cristian Manafu, Managing Partner Evensys;
- Daniel Gavrila, Managing Partner Glue;
- Eugen Erhan, Graphic Designer Brandient;
- Ileana Chermenschi, Brand Consultant Rusu+Bortun Brand Growers;
- Ionut Oprea, Managing Partner Standout & Executive Director IAB Romania;
- Leonard Mart, Managing Partner Mint & Blue;
- Magda Neagu, Senior Marketing Manager Adobe Systems;
- Marius Ghenea, President FIT Distribution & PCfun.ro;
- Mihaela Stanoiu, Marketing Manager Samsung;
- Mirela Bosoi, Communication Manager Orange Romania;
- Natalia Predut, Marketing Manager Coca-Cola;
- Oana Solca, Online Proposition & Web Development Manager Romtelecom;
- Stefan Liute, Co-Founder and Strategy Director Grapefruit;
- Victor Kapra, Independent Online Consultant Consultant & Freelance Journalist.
The competition is still open for entries until October 1st, on www.internetics.ro. P
The judging process for Internetics 2010 will take place in October, while the Awards Gala and connected events will take place on November 17th and 18th.
Internetics is a competition open to full service, branding and interactive agencies, online divisions and online design shops.
Also, Internetics announced a while ago that it closed a partnership with eResearch Corp for its 10th edition.