AdPrint, the only European advertising festival, posted on festival’s site a part of the teams that will judge this year’s competiton.
Jury is presided by Carl Le Blond, Deputy Executive Creative Director Ogilvy Group CEE, teaming up with Tony Strong, Copywriter AMV BBDO London.
The teams are as it follows:
- Team 1 – Michael Weinzettl, Editor in Chief Lurzer’ Archive (Germany) with a team mate to be announced
- Team 2 – Xavier Beauregard, Vice President and Executive Creative Director Draft FCB Paris, with a team colleague to be announced
- Team 3 – Paola Manfroni, Founding Partner & Creative Director Marimo (Italy), and Assunta Squitieri, Creative Director of the same agency
- Team 4 – Peter Ampe, Creative Director Duval Guillaume (Brussels), and Katrien Bottez, Creative Director of the same agency
- Team 5 – Stefan Schmidt, Executive Creative Director TBWAGermany, and Kurt Georg Dieckert, Chief Creative Officer of the agency
- Team 6 – Rolf Leger, Creative Director Kolle Rebbe (Hamburg), and Stefan Wübbe, Creative Director
- Team 7 – Gideon Amichay, Chief Creative Officer and Partner Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R (Tel Aviv), and Tzur Golan, Executive Creative Director and Partner of the same agency
- Team 8 – Martin Spillmann, Creative Director Spillmann/Felser/Leo Burnett (Zürich), and Peter Brönnimann, Creative Director of the agency
AdPrint, the only European advertising festival, prepares for its 12th edition and announced the registering period is opened starting January 1st. The works for the 2011 edition of the festival will be made exclusively online, until March 1st.
The mission of AdPrint Festival is to promote print and its values at international level, having as target for 2011 to bring together the best print works in Europe and to promote them at their real value.
For the 2011, AdPrint has the support of its traditional partner, Lürzer’s Archive, and also the support from two new partners Art Directors Club of Europe (ADC*E) and Berlin School of Creative Leadership.