Seed Consultants, Landor Associates partner in Romania, launched “The most promising Romanian brand” program.
The program is the 1st competition that target business representatives and, at the end, will chose a Romanian brand that will receive a rebranding process.
Initiated by a Romanian branding and design agency and targeting private businesses in Romania, the program aims to encourage the companies to develop and promote Romanian brands.
The competition is opened to small, medium and big companies that have in portfolio a Romanian brand they want to relaunch or to reinvent.
And because each competition has a jury, the one that will chose the brand that will get the rebranding are
- Emma Beckman – Client Director Landor Associates
- Anca Fieraru – Managing Director MS Consulting
- Niels Schnecker – Economic Analyst
- Radu Preda – Editorial Director Saptamana Financiar & Fin.ro
- Alessandra Stoicescu – journalist
- Alfred Borcan – Marketing Director Volksbank Romania
- Şerban Alexandrescu – Managing Partner Headvertising
- Dochiţa Zenoveiov – Managing Director Seed Consultants Partener Landor