Spikes Asia announced the members of the Craft jury – to be chaired by Danny Searle, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer BBDO/Proximity Singapore – and Integrated jury – to be chaired by Rémi Babinet, Chairman of BETC Euro RSCG and Global Chief Creative Officer of Havas, also leading Film, Print, Outdoor and Radio jury.
The Craft jury includes the following members
- Elvis Chau, Executive Creative Director, JWT/Shanghai, China
- Ferly Novriadi, Creative Director, Lowe, Indonesia
- George Mackenzie, Managing Director, The Sweet Shop, New Zealand
- Roopak Saluja, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Bang Bang Films, India
- Steve Coll, Executive Creative Director, Euro RSCG, Australia
- Wain Choi, Vice President & Global Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, Korea
The Integrated jury has as jurors
- Antony Young, Chief Executive Officer, Optimedia US, USA
- Jeff Benjamin, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, USA
- Daniel Morel, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Wunderman, USA
- Tim Sutton, Chairman Asia Pacific, Weber Shandwick, Asia Pacific
- Elsie Nanji, Managing Partner, Red Lion, India
- Michael Dee, Chief Creative Officer, DDB China Group, China
- Steve Back, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
- Ravi Deshpande, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, Contract Advertising, India
- Nick Worthington, Executive Creative Director, Colenso BBDO, New Zealand
The impressive standard of the juries reflects the prestige and importance of these awards. Their professionalism and in-depth knowledge of the industry is vital to the judging process and we look forward to seeing the results, which will be much anticipated
Festival Chairman of Cannes Lions
The eight juries of the festival will convene in Singapore where judging will take place next month. The winners will be revealed on 20 September. The Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print & Poster Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile and PR.
Spikes Asia is jointly organised by Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia.