Representatives of JW Marriott Grand Hotel Bucharest announced recently that the hotel finalized the renovation and modernization process for its small conference rooms and of Constanta Ballroom, with total investments of Euro 730,000, writes Romanian press.
The modernization and renovation of the conference rooms was lasted 6 weeks, from the start of February to mid-March, and was aimed to satisfy clients requests by modernizing the communication technologies and refreshing the set-up and the furniture.
Following this, the conference rooms were equipped with some of the newest technologies, among which audio and video performant systems, technical equipment incorporated in the ceilings, intelligent iPod controlled illumination systems and so on.
According to a press release quoted by Romanian news outlets, JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel celebrated 10 years of activity in 2010 and started, on this occasion, the renovation of all its conference rooms and public spaces: 1st on renovation list were Grand Ballroom and the public area at 1st floor, including Vienna Lounge, than JW Steakhouse was opened in 2011 and, in 2012, the process ended with the renovation of Constanta Ballroom and small conference rooms.
According to Horeca.ro, conference room modernization included:
- replacing the doors and the carpets
- replacing all wood panels with tapestry in Constanta Ballroom
- using a new type of tapestry, with high resistance at fires, according to US standards
- replacing the audio, video&audio connectivity systems and introduction of central panels iPod-controlled for curtains and illumination system (LED spots with cold and warm lights), intelligent lightning iPod controlled
- electrically-controlled video-projectors and screens
- 3 new espresso machines
- LCD informational panels for each conference room