IAB Romania appointed the jury that will judge the 1st Romanian edition of IAB MIXX Awards. This way, the jury will include media and interactive agencies, major players from local digital industry and representatives from clients and will be presided by David Doty, Executive Vice President & CMO la Interactive Advertising Bureau US.
The members of the jury are:
- Alex Visa – Managing Partner Hyperactive
- Stefan Iordache – COO Leo Burnett
- Radu Ionescu – Founder & Creative Director Kinecto
- Bogdana Butnar – Business Development, Head of Telco/eCommerce Google Romania
- Alin Zainescu – Business Development Manager TradeAds Interactive
- Orlando Nicoara – General Manager Mediafax Group
- Oana Iliescu – Online Proposition & Web Development Manager Romtelecom
- Robert Anghel – Online Sales & Care Manager Orange Romania
- Radu Apostolescu – Founder eMag
- Cristian Petriceanu, President IAB Romania
The entries for the 10 categories of the competition can be submitted by May 8th, according to a press release (according to the website, the entries period will end on May 6th)
Judging will take place in a public session and will be supervised by an independent audit company, on May 11th. The details needed for entering works in the competition are available here.
The awards gala will be hosted by Andi Moisescu and will take place at The Silver Church Club, on May 17th.
IAB MIXX Awards Romania takes place under the licence and standards established by IAB US. Similar competitions take place in Belgium, Turkey, Poland, Italy or Spain.