– SkolLand – to be launched in Mamaia, with a party hosted by playmates, according to a GolinHarris press release quoted by IQAds (in Romanian). Beer brand Skol and Romanian advertising agency Papaya launched a new image campaign, with Euro 2M budget, targeting men that are burdened by responsibilities and need to escape from the daily reality, offering them an escape: a special space where all problems find a solutions and men can relax in the most pleasant ways.
– Caroli and its campaign “Caroli keeps the Romanians in motion” positioned Caroli products as Romania’s fuel and brings the brand closer to family’s universe, talking about mums and the role they give to meals. Agency “responsible”: McCann Erickson. More details here (in Romanian)
– Albalact started promoting Moldovita cheese, in a campaign signed by Graffiti BBDO, directed by Hypno and produced by Carlo Production.
– Q2M announced the end of the merger with Thinkdigital Romania, with the new Thinkdigital Romania to offer media agencies and its clients a network with a net medium reach of over 6M monthly visitors, strategic services, tech and optimization for online campaigns results. The new entity will be headed by Dragos Stanca.
-Ampro Design won the big prize in “Orange Juice, But Better” category in “Design It Yourself” competition at the annual European Packaging Design Association congress.
– Claudiu Saftoiu is the new president general manager of Romanian state TV, as he was validated by the reunited Chambers of Romanian Parliament
– Realitatea TV got back in Sorin Ovidiu Vintu’s family, after, for a year almost, the official owner of the news TV station was Elan Schwartzenberg, as a journalistic research made by Rise Project and Paginademedia.ro showed.
– Pepsi relaunched the campaign Pepsi-Cola.Today. The same as yesterday, starting 1st of July