Toni Segarra, Executive Creative Director *S,C,P,F… Barcelona, presides ADC*RO Awards jury and will come to Bucharest to select the winners of the competition. ADC*RO Awards also expands until November 15th the period during which the agencies can submit entries.
Toni Segarra started his career in advertising in 1985, when he founded, together with his brother, Vinizius studio. The 1st big agency he worked for was Vizeversa and than he was Creative Director Contrapunto/Madrid, founding partner Casadevall Pedreno SPR and headed the creative department of Delvico Bates. In 1996, he founded *S, C, P, F…, together with Luis Cuesta, Felix Fernandez de Castro and Ignasi Puig.
Segarra was member in juries from more national and international festivals, such as D&AD, Club de Creativos, San Sebastian or Cannes Lions and is member in Miami Ad School Hamburg and Berlin School of Creative Leadership boards.
Toni Segarra will share evaluation criteria for entered works with a jury including 33 creatives, ADC*RO members and communication specialists from Romania:
- Adrian Preda – Creative Director MRM Worldwide
- Alina Gavrila Bortun – Managing Partner Gavrila&Asociatii
- Andi Mitoi – Managing Partner Livada
- Andrei Cohn – Managing Partner Cohn & Jansen JWT
- Bogdan Naumovici – Creative Director 23 Communication Ideas
- Bogdan Niţu – General Manager Webstyler
- Bogdan Theodor Olteanu – Managing Director Bortun*Olteanu
- Catalin Dobre – Group Creative Director McCann Erickson Romania
- Claudiu Dobrita – Creative Director Draftfcb
- Corina Bernschutz – Innovation Director Starcom MediaVest Group
- Cornel Gologan – Creative Director Headvertising
- Dani Macarie – Creative Director Ogilvy&Mather Bucharest
- Daniela Nedelschi – Art Director Saatchi&Saatchi Zurich
- Dinu Panescu – Group Creative Director McCann Erickson Romania
- Dorian Pascuci – Creative Director ADDV EuroRSCG
- Dragos Coman – Carioca
- Dragos Musat – Digital Project Manager Propaganda Digital
- Ema Prisca – President ADC*RO
- Gabriela Lungu – Managing Partner The Practice
- Ghica Popa – Creative Director Punct Advertising
- Ioana Manoiu – Managing Partner GMP PR
- Irina Dobrita – Communication Coordinator Ecopolis
- Liviu David – Creative Director Next Advertising
- Mihai Botarel – Associate Creative Director Dentsu America
- Mihai Coliban – Creative Director BBDO Rusia
- Mihai Gongu – Creative Director Graffiti BBDO
- Mugur Patrascu – Managing Partner iLeo
- Octav Gheorghe – Creative Director Gavrila&Asociatii
- Raluca Feher – Creative Director CAP
- Razvan Capanescu – Chief Creative Officer Publicis Bucharest
- Razvan Matasel – Managing Partner Arsenoaiei&Matasel
- Sorin Tranca – Creative Director Friends Advertising
- Serban Alexandrescu – Managing Partner Headvertising
- Stefan Vasilachi – Creative Director GMP
- Valentin Suciu – Creative Partner Jazz.
The competition includes 9 contest categories: TV, Radio, Print, Out of Home, Online, Public Relations, Direct Communication, Media and Integrated Campaigns.
The festival takes place in Bucharest on December 3rd-6th, with entries open online until November 15th.
Art Directors Club Romania (ADCR*RO) was founded in 2008 and is a non-profit association, that has as objective to promote excellence in creativity, linking professionals in Romanian visual communication industry.