The organizers of Red Apple, Moscow International Advertising Festival, announced the members of the Grand Jury, that will be in charge with designating the winners of this year’s edition of the festival. The jury will be presided by Ami Hasan, as Red Apple already announced.
Grand Jury’s members are:
- Bruno Aveillan, Director Quad Production (France),
- Will Rust, Executive Creative Director Ogilvy (Czech Republic),
- Elvis Chau, Executive Creative Director / Partner Anomaly (China),
- Berik Yergaliev, Art Director Good! (Kazakhstan)
- Paulo Martins, Freelance Creative Director Weiden+Kennedy (Netherlands)
- Ilia Uvarov, Creative Director and Head of Experience Design R/GA (UK)
- Steve Peck, Creative Artists Agency (USA),
- Evgeny Primachenko, Copywriter Wieden+Kennedy (Netherlands)
- Dragos Traistaru, one of the founders of Carioca Studio (Romania),
- Dietmar Dahmen, Independent Expert and consultant for creative (Austria).
Joining them are also
- Andrew Ushakov, Executive Creative Director Geometry Global CIS
- Matt Gooden, Executive Creative Director Crispin Porter+Bogusky (Europe)
- Till Diestel, Global innovation director Serviceplan, Germany
- Tatiana Fedorenko, Creative Director Leo Burnett (Ukraine)
Red Apple is a key and unique event in Russia of international level in the industry of advertising and marketing communications. Over 5,000 thousand people from 30 countries of the world attend the Festival every year. Traditionally , the Festival consists of competitive and scientific programs. The festival will be celebrated on September 26 and 27 in conference hall “Digital October”.