Art Directors Club Romania opened the entry period for the 2nd edition of ADC*RO Awards, Romanian festival that awards creativity in communication.
Art Directors Club Romania organizes for the 2nd year in the row ADC*RO Awards, a project that awards innovative and creative ideas in all categories included in competition: TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Online, Direct Communication, Media, PR and Integrated Campaigns.
Each of competition’s categories includes 10 sections of products and services, while the PR category is divided in 3 specific areas: PR for Marketing, PR Corporate and Social PR.
The festival also awards special prizes: “Young Creative of the Year 2013”, “Art Director of the Year 2013” and “Copywriter of the Year 2013”. For these distinctions, the nominees will be selected by the jury considering the winners in the competition.
The entries will be judged by ADC*RO’s members and specialists of the industries represented in the competition.
This year, ADC*RO members that will be part of festival’s jury are
- Adrian Preda, Creative Director Friends Advertising
- Andrei Cohn, Managing Partner Cohn & Jansen JWT
- Bogdan Naumovici, Creative Director 23 Communication Ideas
- Claudiu Dobrita, Creative Director Mather Advertures Prague
- Cornel Gologan, Creative Director Headvertising
- Dani Macarie, Creative Director Ogilvy&Mather Bucharest
- Daniela Nedelschi, Executive Creative Director Saatchi&Saatchi Geneva
- Ema Prisca, President ADC*RO
- Liviu David, Creative Director Next Advertising
- Marius Ursache, Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Grapefruit
- Mihai Coliban, Creative Director BBDO Russia
- Mihai Gongu, Creative Director GMP Advertising
- Octav Gheorghe, Vice-president ADC*RO
- Raluca Feher, Creative Director CAP
- Razvan Capanescu, Chief Creative Officer Publicis Bucharest
- Sorin Tranca, Founder and Creative Director Friends Advertising
- Serban Alexandrescu, Managing Partner Headvertising
- Stefan Vasilachi, Head of Art Direction Geometry Global
- Valentin Suciu, Creative Partner Jazz.
The PR jury will include
- Alexandru Paius, Senior Partner Image PR
- Claudia Mihalascu, Business Unit Director Ogilvy PR
- Corina Birladeanu, General Manager 2active PR
- Crenguta Rosu, Managing Partner DC Communication
- Eliza Rogalski, Founder – Head of Corporate PR Rogalski Damaschin
- Hortensia Nastase, Managing Partner GolinHarris Bucuresti
- Imola Zoltan, Managing Director McCann PR
- Ioana Manoiu, Managing Partner GMP PR
- Larisa Petrini, Managing Partner Saatchi & Saatchi PR
- Oana Bulexa, Managing Director The Practice
- Sorina Mihai, Managing Partner Nicola Porter Novelli.
Direct Communication jury
- Anca Moraru, BTL Director Propaganda
- Bogdan Kisescu, Fondator & Owner Men in black
- Bogdan Moraru, Creative Director Draft FCB
- Liviu Turcanu, Creative Director Mercury 360
- Johan Ohlson, ECD, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Mihai Fetcu, Executive Creative Director Geometry Global
- Radu Pilat, Managing Partner Heist Industries.
- Adrian Alexandrescu, Co-founder & partner Interactions
- Bogdan Nitu, General Manager Webstyler
- Costin Radu, Managing Partner The Geeks
- Cristian Pantazi, Managing Director Kaleidoscope Proximity
- Marius Deak, Founder& Strategy Director Green Pixel
- Mugur Patrascu, Managing Partner iLeo
- Sorin Bechira, Creative Director X3
- Vasile Alboiu, Creative Director SeniorHyper
- Vlad Popovici, Manging Director, Kubis.
- Claudia Chirilescu, General Manager Spoon Media
- Corina Bernschutz, Innovation Director Starcom
- Bogdan Prajisteanu, Managing Director MEC Romania.
The entries can be submitted until November 4th, via www.adcromania.ro.
The new ADC*RO website is a Gavrila&Asociatii concept, developed by Netvibes.
The awards Gala is scheduled for December 2nd, at ArCub Bucharest. Festival’s partners are Grolsch, Pepsi and DDB Romania.