McCann Erickson Bucharest / MRM Worldwide, GMP Advertising/Webstyler, Propaganda, Geometry Global Bucharest and Saatchi & Saatchi are the Romanian agencies that received accolades at the 20th edition of Golden Drum.
The second day of awards translated into a Silver Drum for Propaganda in Film, another Silver for Geometry Global in Outdoor, Grand Prix in Integrated Communications Campaigns and Silver in Innovative Campaigns for McCann, Silver in Integrated Communication Campaigns and Golden Drum in PR for GMP Advertising / Webstyler.
The other day, Romanian agencies were present also on the winners’ list:
All in all, Romanian agencies that participated this year at Golden Drum received quite a few accolades:
McCann Erickson /MRM Worldwide – 7 trophies, among which:
- Grand Prix “Integrated Communications Campaigns”
- Silver “Innovative Campaigns”
- Golden Drum in “Digital”
- 2xSilver in “Digital campaigns”
- Silver in “Mobile campaigns”
- Silver in “Direct Campaigns”
GMP Advertising / Webstyler
- Silver “Integrated Communication Campaigns”
- Golden Drum “PR”
- Grand Prix “Digital campaigns”
- Tartini Award – special award for the most successful independent agency (won with accumulated 30 points)
- Silver Drum “Film”
- Silver “Outdoor”
Saatchi Romania (with Saatchi Russia, Poland, Serbia)
- Golden Drum in “New or Innovative”
Also, entries from Ogilvy Romania and Publicis Bucharest made it until the finals, being present on shortlists
This year, 113 of the total 1395 entries submitted to this year’s Golden Drum come from Romania, according to a press release from festival’s organizers. According to the provided numbers, Romania’s participation in this year competition decreased compared to 2012, when Romanian agencies were present at the awards with 132 entries.