Paul Holmes and Pascal Beucler are the special guests of PR Forum 2014. During this year’s edition of the event, scheduled to take place on March 26-27, renown international and Romanian specialists will speak about year’s trends in communication and PR.
The event, that will take place this year under the tagline “PR creates like value”, reached the 8th edition and is dedicated to the practicians in PR that want to consolidate their knowledge, to apply new info and to meet some of the best international and local specialists. PR Forum includes 2 days of interactive conferences on the most important subjects of the industry and 6 intensive workshops held by local specialists.
The special guests of this year’s edition of the event are:
- Paul Holmes, Founder & CEO The Holmes Report & Sabre Awards – over 20 years of experience in PR industry
- Pascal Beucler, Senior Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer MSLGROUP – over 27 years of experience in PR planning and strategies
The Romanian professionals that will share their know-how at PR Forum are
- Crenguta Rosu, Managing Partner DC Communication
- Sorana Savu, Senior Partner Premium Communication
- Ioana Manoiu, Managing Partner GMP PR
- Hortensia Nastase, Managing Partner GolinHarris Bucharest
- Alexandru Paius, Senior Partner IMAGE PR
- Monica Jitariuc, Managing Director The Practice Romania
- Oana Bulexa, Managing Director The Practice Romania
The first day of the event, March 26th, includes 2 conferences and three sections that will present solutions to the challenges met by PR professionals, but also new concepts, efficient online communication strategies and tactics to maintain the relations with opinion leaders.
Among the themes to be approached during the 1st day of the conference are Creative Writing In PR, Strategic Planning of PR Campaigns, Finding Key Opinion Leaders, Collaboration Between Marketing And PR, How To Improve Your Chances Of Going Viral and The Changing Face Of PR: What The Future Holds.
During the 2nd day of PR Forum, the participants will have the opportunity to participate to one of the 6 applied seminaries, thought under PR Academy concept, a know-how platform that offers case studies and advanced information. The 6 seminaries are held by the representatives of the best Romanian PR agencies and approach themes like: Making The Most of Facebook For PR, Reputation Starts From Inside, Engaging A Captive Audience Through PR, How To Build And Maintain Reputation, Real Time Marketing and Creativity In Communication and PR.
The organizer of PR Forum is Evensys, company with 7 years of experience in developing conferences and seminaries. Evensys is organizing, in present, events that approach relevant themes of interest both for local and CEE business industry, covering 5 areas of expertise: Marketing & Communication, Internet & New Media, Financial & Investments, Real Estate and Retail.