Coca-Cola Romania and McCann Group Romania’s agencies (Momentum, McCann PR, Universal McCann, McCann Erickson and MRM Worldwide) transformed, for a day, FIFA’s World Trophy into #CupaTuturor, as part of an integrated campaign that reached hundreds of tousands of Romanians.
The Trophy was in Romania for 3 days, being presented at events and activities organized in order to give all categories of public the opportunity to interact with it and transform it from a symbol dedicated only to World Cup winners to one dedicated to all Romanians, #CupaTuturor (Everybody’s Cup).
The cup’s first public appearance in Romania was in Bucharest, at the opening game from Coca-Cola Cup, national competition of indoors football dedicated to college students. The present of the cup at the game was a surprise for young football players. Later on, on March 5th, the trophy was exposed live at Baneasa Shopping City, in a Brasilian fiesta atmosphere. Over 6,800 people made photos with the cup, sharing the joy of the moment with the loved ones and using the hashtag #CupaTuturor. The event reachet to at least 25,000 people.
The arrival of the Trophy in Bucharest meant organizational work for one month and a half and coordinating over 150 people, 3 days of events (with live transmissions from airport and from the receiving of the official delegation), 5 events in 3 locations to which over 1,000 people attended just in the first 2 days, 4 live interventions from the events, the presence of the trophy in 2 TV studios and over 500 apparitions in printed press, radio and TV.
The communication campaign was an integrated one, with components of BTL, PR, Digital – display, social media and paid search – and communication through special projects in digital and on TV.
The teams working on the campaign included
- Coca-Cola: Petre Sandru (Market Operations Director Coca-Cola Romania & Moldova), Miruna Smeureanu (Communications Director Coca-Cola Romania), Vassil Tzvetanov (Experiential, Interactive, Agencies Marketing Manager Coca-Cola CSE, R&B), Nicoleta Eftimiu (Sparkling Soft Drinks Senior Activation Marketing Manager – Coca-Cola Romania & Moldova), Anca Nastase (Marketing Activation Manager SSDs Coca-Cola Romania & Moldova), Giulia Burlui (Media Manager – Coca-Cola Romania & Moldova), Daria Gonta (Brand Activation Manager SSDs Coca-Cola Romania), Florin Agache (Events Coordinator Coca-Cola Hellenic Romania) and Mihaela Hoffman, (Beverages Marketing Manager Coca-Cola HBC Romania).
- McCann PR: Imola Zoltan (Managing Partner), Lavinia Chican (Account Director), Ana Nila (Account Manager), Emilia Florea (Senoir Account Executive), Sorina Iordan (Account Manager).
- Momentum: Andrei Toniuc (Chief Grow Officer), Ramona Riznic (Account Manager), Cristina Gherghe (Senior Account Executive), Ionut Moscu (Creative Director), Adrian Bujenita (Senior Copywriter), Cristian Vlasceanu (Art Director), Marian Sarpe (Graffic Designer), Ovidiu Radu (Event Coordinator), Daniel Munteanu (Event Manager), Sorin Cretoiu (Event Manager), and Aurelian Aldescu (Production Manager).
- McCann Erickson: Ioana Filip (Creative Director), Laura Aldea (Senior Account Manager), Amalia Jakab (Account Executive).
- Universal McCann: Sandina Vlad (Group Account Director), Corina Mocanu (Media Manager).
- MRM Romania:Nir Refuah (General Manager), Ionela Buta (Client Service Director), Florin Ciobanu (Art Director), Maria Nazdravan (Copywriter), Matei Goncea (Account Manager), Dany Manea (programmer).