Global brand Electrolux and DDB Berlin have unveiled the “Secret Ingredient”, a new communications platform showing Electrolux’s passion for great tasting food. Secret Ingredient invites the audience to participate, and contribute, to some of the cooking community’s most elusive and well-guarded secret ingredients.
“Secret Ingredient” brand platform contains a multitude of content assets, including the premiere of a 17-minute cinematic webisode, the leading content piece for the launch of the campaign. The webisode features Rosie Lovell, aspiring chef with a deli cafe in London’s Brixton Market, and Tom Kitchin, an Edinburgh-based Michelin-starred restaurateur, on their quest to find the secret ingredients to great taste.
Along with the film, the content driven communications platform covers experiential, digital assets, print, extensive B2B-activation and in-store communication. Consumer participation is enabled via a range of social media channels. The campaign will launch across Europe, starting with the UK at the beginning of May, followed by Italy, Poland, France and Russia.
The Secret Ingredient brand platform covers a wide range of consumer and trade as well as virtual and physical touchpoints. The output mirrors the close collaboration between Electrolux EMEA and its roster agencies.
Managing Director DDB Berlin
Electrolux Appliances AB, Stockholm
- Lars Hygrell, Marketing Director, Electrolux Major Appliances EMEA
- Annika Priou, IMAP and Brand Director, Electrolux Major Appliances EMEA
- Annika Sigheim, Brand Manager, Electrolux Major Appliances EMEA
- Tom Astin, PR Manager, Electrolux Major Appliances EMEA
DDB Tribal Berlin
- Toby Pschorr, Managing Director
- Nils Haseborg and Veit Moeller – Creative Directors
- Ricardo Müller – Art Director
- Gry Sagvolden – Copywriter
- Jens Mecking and Cordula Schrenk – TV-Producer
- Kamila Smechowski – Art Buying
- Franka Mai, Strategic Planning
- Falk Lungwitz, Christoph-Lenard Struck and Paul Dombek – Account Management
Soup Filmproduktion GmbH, Berlin and Archers´s Mark Ltd., London
- Mike Brett and Steve Jamison – Directors
- Marcus Nilsson – Photographer
DDB Worldwide is one of the world’s largest and most awarded advertising and marketing networks. In 2012 DDB was named Advertising Network of the Year by Campaign, as well as Agency of the Year and Digital Agency of the Year by Strategy magazine. At Cannes Lions 2013, DDB won 93 Lions, the most ever for the network. In addition, The Gunn Report has listed DDB as one of the Top 3 Global Networks for 12 of the last 15 years. The agency’s clients include Volkswagen, McDonald’s, Unilever, Mars, Johnson & Johnson, and Exxon Mobil, among others. Founded in 1949, DDB is part of the Omnicom Group and consists of more than 200 offices in over 90 countries with its flagship office in New York