UAPR (Romanian Association of Advertising Agencies), in partnership with EACA International School of Advertising and Communications, are organizing, in Romania, between May 9th-27th, a series of 5 trainings for advertising people.
It is the 3rd year in a row when UAPR makes available to Romanian professionals trainings held by internationally renown professionals. The classes are tailored for employees from advertising agencies that have at least 1-2 years of experience in the field, for PR professionals and marketing representatives, directors, account managers, creatives and students in final years of study.
I am happy it becomes a tradition already to host this classes in Bucharest. Each year, professionals with international experience in advertising are coming to Bucharest and share to our colleagues the most recent innovations in the field
This year, the classes will approach subjects like digital marketing, negotiations with procurement departments, creative presentation abilities and development of new business opportunities in advertising.
EACA International School of Advertising and Communications is happy to be UAPR’s partner for its educational program in 2014 and to have the opportunity to offer highest level classes to help increasing the professional standards within Romanian advertising industry. All EACA trainers in 2014 program are specialists with extensive experience in advertising and very good trainers; our workshops are lead with energy and passion and each is tailored to share valuable experiences and abilities, and to offer participants the occasion to apply them during interactive sessions. We are anxiously waiting to have some of the best advertising directors in Romania to our workshops and help develop some of the most important abilities, needed in today’s advertising industry
Founder EACA International School of Advertising and Communication.
This year’s trainers are
- Micky Denehy – Founder EACA International School
- Paul Arnold – visiting professor Westminster University and consultant
- Dietmar Dahmen – founder and CCO “Architects of You”
- Tina Fegent – specialized in marketing acquisitions
- Siobhan Stanley – professional trainer and coach
Entries are open for the employees from advertising agencies, with the entry fee being of Euro 150 for UAPR members and of Euro 170 for non-members. Students can participate for a fee of Euro 50.
- May 9th: Storytelling in business (Paul Arnold)
- May 20th: The future of digital marketing (Dietmar Dahman)
- May 21st: Surviving and Thriving with Procurement (Tina Fegent)
- May 23rd: New Business skills (Micky Denehy)
- May 27th: Presentation skills (Siobhan Stanley)