BETC Paris signs a new outdoor campaign targeting movie lovers for Canal +, made in recognition of Cannes Film Festival and related to channel’s upcoming specially planned quality line-up of cinema programming
For the campaign, BETC Paris created a new series of posters centered on the films the channel will soon be airing. The “+” identity of Canal takes on a whole new dimension, becoming the foundation of this graphically minimalist campaign.
The campaign itself will serve as a game for the public, as they will have to decrypt the collection of movie posters. A fun and colorful challenge, the posters will appear throughout the city, in 4/3, bus shelters and « street » posters. The campaign started in press on April 30th and is declined outdoor starting with May 6th.
- CANAL+: Alice Holzman, Élodie Bassinet, AnneGaëlle Petri, Coline Andre
- Agency Management: Bertille Toledano, Guillaume Espinet, Elsa Magadoux and Hugo Chavanel
- Executive Creative Director: Stéphane Xiberras
- Creative Director: Olivier Apers
- Art Director: Jordan Lemarchand
- Copywriter: Julien Deschamps
- Traffic: Coralie Chasset
- Production: Sarah Belhadj