10 of the most renown local and international professionals in events organizing sector will gather in Bucharest to contribute to the launch of a platform for Romanian professionals in the sector .
Eventheroes platform will be launched on June 26th, with the event “The story behind the scenes”, to be attended by over 200 professionals, event managers from specialized agencies, but also from companies, advertising and PR agencies, HR and internal communication professionals, tourism operators and events services providers. The event will include 10 hours of presentations, interactions and workshops that will approach international trends of the sector, new tech and challenges they pose, ut also the importance of education in this sector
Event’s industry is in constant need of creativity, new tech and inspiration in order to create memorable experiences for the clients, participants and partners. Right now, the answer of those needs resides only on international scale – online or at profile events. Eventheroes proposes to Romanian professionals a platform that brings to the local level the expertise, trends and good practices examples from global level
Managing Partner Eventheroes
Among the speakers that already confirmed their presence to “The story behind the scene” are:
- Julius Solaris – renown analyst of trends within events organizing industry, founder of eventmanagerblog.com and author of The Event App Bible, guide on mobile apps for events management
- Jan Scheele – director TEDxAmsterdam and TEDxMaastricht, organizer of over 20 TEDx events all over the world (TEDxBaghdad, TEDxUnitedNations, TEDxCERN, TEDxEutropolis) and of other international events.
- Rai Shacklock – contributed in a decisive manner, in 1996, to the development of the 1st academic program to study Events Management in UK. In 2003, he became the 1st European president of International Council on Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Education (ICHRIE) and, since 2007, is Head of Fundraising for UK Centre for Events Management (UKCEM).
- Guido Jansenss – Managing Partner EMAGIC, biggest concerts’ organizer in Romania
- Joe Goldblatt– Executive Director (ICSPE), professor-doctor to “Queen Margaret” University in Edinburgh within Tourism and Hospitality and Events Group, author of the 1st events manual published for over 25 years
The first edition of Eventheroes – “The story behind the scenes” – is supported by Wave Division – Engagement Partner, UAPR, AllWays4FWD, Fotograful Tau, The Bucharest’s, Brainovate, TentEvent, Sponseasy, CoolRentals, Sli.do, CatchBOX and mediaTRUST, Cariere and IQads as media partners.
The tickets are available on event’s website – www.eventheroes.ro – and cost Euro 85 by May 28th, than Euro 140 and Euro 180