GPeC’s summer edition just endede, after 3 days during which over 600 participants took the pulse of the e-commerce.
The summit took place on May 26-28 and brought together the participants with 45 top speakers from Romania and abroad, one day of conference, 12 workshops, the e-Commerc Expo and opportunities for networking and open discussions. GPeC Summit is just the 1st major even of GPeC 2014.
The conference day – May 26th – included keynote speeches and 5 debates panels during which the discussions subjects were conversions optimization, online marketing and increase e-stores performances. Also, there were presented data and market studies, evolution trends and the profile of the internet buyers.
Chris Goward (CEO WiderFunnel) was the special guest of GPeC Summit and had a speech on websites testing and optimization and also held a session which was attended, on May 27, by almost 200 people. Other speakers that were appreciated by GPeC summit participant were Jacob Kildebogaard (WebJuice) and Caroline Hey (FACT-Finder).
e-Commerce Expo reunited the main companies which provide solutions and services for online stores. The exhibition was a networking opportunity and a place to start and forge long term partnerships.
The workshops that took place on May 27-28 were focused on conversions optimization, e-mail marketing, customization, logistics & courier services, loyalization of customers, branding, persuasion, SEO, PPC, usability, Web Analytics and Social Media.
The feedback from GPeC Summit’s participants makes us happy. Some relayed it to us verbally, on the spot, others left it also in writing on Facebook, but no matter the method chosen, we only had opinions like: excellent content, super event, best edition from all the years, the main event in e-commerce, perfect organization, impressive number of participants and quality people (…) We are thanking everyone and we are happy that our work translated into concrete results, as we are doing for 9 years at GPeC
Founder & CEO GPeC.
GPeC Summit was the 1st major event part of GPeC 2014. According to the organizers, on GPeC agenda more actions are scheduled to follow:
- online stores that entered GPeC 2014 competition enter in the judging process (1st stage is in July and final stage – in October)
- following the 1st evaluation, store owners can meet up with the members to discuss the judging report
- in the end of August, there will be the 4th edition of GPec Summer e-Commerce school consisting in 5 days of e-commerce classes organized in a mountain resort
- in October, GPeC comes up with a first in Romanian online e-commerce – the 1st Fair of Online Stores – with e-stores to meet up face toaduce inca o premiera in comertul online romanesc: primul Targ al Magazinelor Online – pentru prima oara, magazinele se intalne face with their clients and internet users
- in November are scheduled the autumn edition of GPeC summit and the 9th edition of e-Commerce Awards Gala
GPeC 2014 is an event supported by Cargus, Carrefour Online, DPD, FAN Courier, Garanti Bank, MasterCard, Microsoft, Orange, SameDay, UIS and ZITEC and has mobilPay as recommended payment processor and Paravion.ro as recommended travel partner.
It also has support from 2Parale, Advanced Ideas, Agile Media, Alin Dobrin Photo, CasaDeTraduceri, ECOMpedia, EuroWeb, Extended, Hostway, Marketizator, New Black, TRUSTED.ro, Vibetrace, WebDigital, White Image, ZeList, while the media partners are 220.ro, (Ad)Hugger, Akcees, ANIS, AvocatNet, Bursa, Business Review, Blogal Initiative, Business24, Business Woman, Cariere, Comunicate De Presa, eJobs, Femei in Afaceri, Fulvia Meirosu, Hotnews, IQAds, Kiss FM, Laptop News, Lumea SEO PPC, Modern Buyer, RomaniaPozitiva.ro, Shopmania, Softbinator, SoftLead, Startups.ro, Tech Cafe, Ziare.com.