“The most promising Romanian brand” program reached the 5th edition, which attracted companies from sectors like food, retail, pharma, fashion, beauty, IT&C and services from all over Romania.
Between September 30-October 3rd, the jury will deliberate and select this year’s most promising Romanian brand.
The jury of the competition includes
- Emma Beckmann – Country Director Landor Russia
- Felix Stöckle– Managing Partner Prophet Berlin
- Camelia Sucu – Entrepreneur
- Cristiana Ionescu – Fundraiser Founder Dreamcatchers,
- Roxana Iancu – Consumer Marketing Manager PPS HP Romania
- Dan Tudoroiu – Digital Project Manager
- Dochiţa Zenoveiov – Managing Director Seed Consultants.
The jury will designate the winner in terms of its performances, differentiation, development plans and the financial potential for implementation.
The winner will be announced during an awards gala and will benefit of a free branding build on his specific needs. Previous editions of the program were won by Vorel Laboratories, Ciserom socks factory, Alexandria libraries and Animax retailer.
The most promising Romanian brand is a platform for Romanian entrepreneurs and is aimed to support Romanian brands and promote branding. The initiator of the program is Seed Consultants Branding & Design.
Seed has in its portfolio brands like Aliphia, Andu, Angst, Animax, Austral, Ciserom, Cool, Progresiv Conference, EduMagazin, Kooperativa, Novatik, Petrom, Radio ZU, Ruukki România, Siveco, Scandia Food and Volksbank.