Lions Health announced the line-up of 2015 jury members.
About this year’s juries, Philip Thomas, CEO of Lions Festivals commented that it was “testament to both the importance of the awards and the calibre of the juries that so many of this year’s jurors produced work that was of Lion-winning standard at last year’s Lions Health – with their agencies collectively taking home 21 Lions.” He added that he was “looking forward to working with them as they set benchmarks and precedents for an industry that faces unique challenges within the world of creative communications.”
The Lions Health Awards celebrate creativity in pharmaceutical and health and wellness sectors and this year’s jury brings together a panel of thought-leading creatives from around the world.
- Rob Rogers, Chief Creative Officer and co-CEO, the Americas, Sudler – Jury President
- Robin Shapiro, President & Chief Creative Officer, CAHG, USA
- Gustavo Padilla Pratt, Managing Director, Chief Creative & Innovation Officer, Asterisco Healthcare Communications, Mexico
- June Laffey, Executive Creative Director, McCann Health Sydney, Australia
- Shaheed Peera, Executive Creative Director EU, Publicis Life Brands Resolute, Europe
- Mai Tran, Founder, Mai TRAN & Co – Strategic Consulting, France/Asia
- Shigeki Inoue, Executive Manager, Hakuhodo Diversity Design, Hakuhodo Inc, Japan
- Dominic Marchant, Founder & Managing Director, DJM Unlimited, UK/USA
- Emerson Braga, Chief Creative Officer, Revolution Brasil, Brazil
- Stephen Neale, Senior Vice President, Executive Creative Director, AbelsonTaylor, USA
Health & Wellness Jury
- Andrew Spurgeon, Executive Creative Director, Langland, UK – Jury President
- Denise Rossetto, Partner/Executive Creative Director, ds+p, Canada
- Rich Levy, Chief Creative Officer, FCB HEALTH, USA
- Ashley Schofield, Managing Partner, Executive Creative Director, CDM Princeton, USA
- Fernando Hernandez, General Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Colombia
- Ricardo John, Chief Creative Officer, JWT, Brazil
- Craig Chester, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Health, Australia
- Thomas Derouault, Executive Creative Director, Havas 360, France
- Xavier Sánchez, Founder and CEO, Umbilical, Spain
- Brett O’Connor, Creative Director, VCCP Health, UK
- Andrew MacKenzie, Executive Creative Director, Boomtown Strategic Brand Agency, South Africa
- Yoji Sakamoto, Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Till Hohmann, Executive Creative Director & Vice President, Grey Group Asia Pacific, Singapore
- John Fidelino, Executive Creative Director, InterbrandHealth, Global
- Rebecca Rhodes, Global Executive Creative Director, Virgo Health, Global
Entries into the Lions Health awards can be submitted until 27 March 2015. All Lions Health shortlist and winning points will count towards the Cannes Lions Network of the Year, Cannes Lions Holding Company of the Year and where relevant, the Cannes Lions Independent Agency of the Year. Non specialist Agency winners in Lions Health (including Independents) will contribute to the Cannes Lions Agency of Year.
In 2015, 2 new awards were introduced for specialist healthcare agencies, namely The Lions Health Healthcare Agency of the Year and the Lions Health Healthcare Network of the Year.
Building on industry feedback from last year’s Lions Health, the 2015 awards will move to the Friday night putting them at the midpoint of the Festival rather than the end.
We understand that one of the biggest reasons for attending Lions Health is for people to view and learn from the global work on display and we hope that revealing the winners earlier will allow for a deeper discourse and exchange of creativity
Festival Director, Lions Health.