As Valentine’s Day approaches, 180LA and Expedia decided to “expose” real couples caught in the middle of very public displays of affection in a spot that encourages them to “Get a room”.
To celebrate and spread the love of the holiday, Expedia is incentivising couples to actually get that room with a $50 off promotion.
Media, planned and bought by Assembly, will include broadcast, digital and social. Moreover, 2 TVCs of 30 and 15 seconds were launched and will run through Valentine’s Day.
TV will drive mass awareness across broadcast and cable networks, as well as their streaming counterparts. Online video will specifically target trending love topics. In addition, the spot will be pushed out through Expedia’s social channels.
- Sr Director, Brand Marketing: Vic Walia
- Sr Manager, Brand Marketing: Jessica Eichner
- Media Director, Brand Marketing: Elizabeth Dorrance
- Executive Creative Director: William Gelner
- Copywriter: Ted Kapusta
- Art Director: Thomas Rodgers
- Head of Production: Natasha Wellesley
- Senior Producer: David Emery
- Head of Account Management: Chad Bettor
- Account Director: Brooke Stites
- Account Manage: Mackenzie Walen
Production: Melvin Production
Editorial: Melvin Editorial
- Editor: Dave Groseclose
- Producer: Brian Scharwath
- Music Supervisor: Andrew Kahn/GEMS
- Song: “This Is The Nite”
- Performed By: The Valiants
- Composed by: Jones, Cofield, Pipkins, and Spencer