The Gunn Report for Media, the global evaluation of media creativity, innovation and effectiveness, released its 2014 Media Report, summarizing the overall media performance in the year January to December 2014 based on the results of the most important global, regional and national Media creative award contests spanning 42 markets.
Some of 2014 Gunn Report for Media results:
Most Awarded Media Agency Networks in the World 2014
- Starcom MediaVest
Most Awarded Advertisers in Media in the World 2014
Most Awarded Countries in Media 2014
- United Kingdom
Outstanding Campaigns in Media 2014
- British Airways, ‘Magic Of Flying’, OgilvyOne (London)
- Coca-Cola, ‘Happy ID’, Media Agency: Havas Media (Lima), Advertising Agency: McCann (Lima)
- Hindustan Unilever, ‘Kan Khajura Tesan’, Media Agency: PHD India (Mumbai), Advertising Agency: Lowe India (Mumbai)
- Nivea Sun Kids, ‘Protection Ad’, FCB Brasil (São Paulo)
- Volvo Trucks, ‘The Epic Split’, Forsman & Bodenfors (Gothenberg)
- Warner Bros – The Lego Movie, ‘The World’s First All Lego Ad Break’, Media Agency: PHD & PHD Drum (London), Advertising Agency: PHD (London)
The Gunn Report for Media 2014 proves once more that creativity, innovation and efficiency go together. The future of the industry lies in the innovative strength of its media creativity (…) As consumers gain more control over their media consumption, the media channels that advertisers utilise to connect with their consumers and capture their attention are as vital as the creative content. Media agencies are at the intersection of the consumer and technology, and as such, have become their clients’ key strategic partner.
Editor The Gunn Report for Media
The Gunn Report for Media 2014, which includes ranking tables and analysis, is now available to view online. The Gunn Report Book and Showreel of the Year 2014 DVD will be available in mid-March and will include The Gunn Report for Media 2014 in full.