New York Festivals International Advertising Awards announced the 2015 Executive Jury. For the fifth consecutive year, New York Festivals has assembled the most prominent chief creative officers and executive creative directors from the world’s foremost advertising agencies around the globe to serve on the 2015 Executive Jury and select the World’s Best Advertising winners.
This elite group will gather together May 15-19th in New York City for five rounds of judging across all mediums to determine the Finalists, First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize, Grand Award winners, and Best in Show.
Each and every member of the 2015 Executive Jury is both an award-winning creative and a respected thought leader within the industry (…) We are tremendously honored to offer a jury of this caliber that is committed to selecting the World’s Best Advertising.
President of New York Festivals.
The 2015 New York Festivals Executive Jury:
- Justine Armour, Creative Director, Wieden + Kennedy USA
- Rodger Beekman, Executive Creative Director, BPG/Bates Dubai
- Bruno Bertelli, Chief Executive Officer/Executive Creative Director, Publicis Italy
- Greg Braun, Executive Creative Director, INNOCEAN Worldwide USA
- Eugene Cheong, Regional Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific Singapore
- Vida Cornelious, Chief Creative Officer, GlobalHue USA
- Ben Coulson, Chief Creative Officer, GPY&R Australia and New Zealand
- Sonal Dabral, Chairman/Chief Creative Officer, DDB Mudra Group India
- Matt Eastwood, Global Chief Creative Officer, JWT USA
- Duan Evans, International Executive Creative Director, AKQA United Kingdom
- Lisa Fedyszyn, (former) Executive Creative Director, WHYBIN\ TBWA New Zealand
- Yuya Furukawa, Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu Japan
- Pancho González, Chief Creative Officer/Co-Founder, Inbrax Chile
- Matt Hassell, Chief Creative Officer, KBS+ Toronto Canada
- Bo Hwang, Vice President, Chief Creative Officer, LG Ad Republic of South Korea
- Armin Jochum, Chief Creative Officer/Founder, thjnk Germany
- Graham Lang, Chief Creative Officer, Y&R South Africa
- Gaston Legorburu, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, SapientNitro USA
- Tony Liu, Creative Chairman/Greater China Partner, M&C Saatchi aieou China
- Martin Loraine, Deputy Executive Creative Director, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO United Kingdom
- Melvin Mangada, Managing Partner/Chief Creative Officer, TBWA SMP Philippines
- Bechara Mouzannar, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett MENA Lebanon
- Masako Okamura, Executive Creative Director, Dentsu Vietnam
- Anna Qvennerstedt, Senior Partner & Chairman of the Board, Forsman & Bodenfors Sweden
- Nir Refuah, Chief Innovation Officer/General Manager, McCann Erickson Romania
- Tiffany Rolfe, Partner & Chief Content Officer, co: collective USA
- Luiz Sanches, Chief Creative Officer/Partner, Almap BBDO Brazil
- Alexander Schill, Global Chief Creative Officer/Partner, Serviceplan Group Germany
- Eric Schoeffler, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Group Germany
- Jose Miguel Sokoloff, President, Lowe and Partners Global Creative Council Colombia
- Andrea Stillacci, Founder/President, Herezie France
- Erik Vervroegen, International Creative Director, Publicis Worldwide USA
Since 2011, entrants have had the opportunity to have their work seen by 400+ members of NYF’s Executive and Grand Juries, a brain trust of global creative minds, who collectively cast over 300,000 votes during the two tiered judging process. New York Festivals patented Matrix Judging System insures each entry is scored on its own merits with 50% of the vote based upon its concept / idea, 25% stemming from its brand and market relevance, and 25% pulled from its production execution.
The 2015 New York Show creative panel discussions showcase, and networking events will take place on Thursday May 21st at NYIT Auditorium on Broadway. The New York Show gala cocktail party, awards ceremony will be held that evening at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, New York City. A celebratory after-party will be held at Stone Rose Lounge, on the 4th floor of Time Warner Center, to toast all the winners of the World’s Best Advertising.
New York Festivals has received entries from 90 countries and is recognized worldwide as a touchstone for global creative excellence in advertising and marketing communications.
The final entry deadline for the 2015 New York Festivals International Advertising Awards competition is March 23rd.